Thread: Do you think that Nokia E5 is made in Korea?

Do you think that Nokia E5 is made in Korea?

Hi I just bought Nokia E5-00 last night. I just read the manual and it says that the phone is made in Korea. Do you really think that the phone is made in Korea? Also when I checked the IMEI number in international numbering plans it said that the IMEI number seems to be correct, but we do not have any information on this precise handset. Please provide me the missing information for these questions. What is the problem? Is it original? I think that it is made in china but do you think that the label and IMEI number can be changed?

Re: Do you think that Nokia E5 is made in Korea?

Nokia has a manufacturing plant in Korea so it is likely that your phone can be done in Korea and be authentic. Since you already buy the phone, you could possibly connect to the Ovi Suite on your PC and see if it recognizes Ovi Suite. If it does, then at least you know you have a genuine Nokia, but not necessarily a new one. If it is possible that the addition of the image of the IMEI number. Based on that I can help.

Well, I would rather you go to the Nokia store and tell them to check if the phone is genuine or not. This process may take a few minutes, but you can expect. If Ovi Suite recognizes it, then it is a real Nokia Ovi Suite and I suppose recognized as E5 and what it means to be a true E5. After that is a little hard to tell if a reform from refurbs might have new roofs. If you bought the phone from a reputable shop and the seal was intact when you do, then you probably have nothing to be concerned about.

Well, I think you should visit the official website of Nokia. This will give you general information on serial numbers of all kinds, but in general most companies do not share information about the serial numbers of their products publicly, so that sites such as collecting information from anywhere can use it as source, which may not be complete and this is why you get a figure for the statistical probability of whether a particular product.

If you want to be sure of the origin of your Nokia device, please contact Nokia Care via the "Contact Us" above or visit your local Nokia Care site, any of them can perform a simple check on your IMEI number and you say if the real thing. It is recommended not to post your IMEI anywhere on the Internet, or give this information to unknown parties, which include submitting to sites like this. Try it. All the best!

Well as per the information you have provided it seem that the phone is genuine. So you don’t need to worry at all. Even though you are scared about the phone being made in China than also you don’t need to panic. The products made by the china may not b original and they don’t give the company’s specific name like Nokia brand. But yes Nokia and many other company’s give the contract to China for manufacturing. So it will be original and nit duplicate even though the phone is made in china.