Thread: To which you give more priority, laptop's performance or its looks

To which you give more priority, laptop's performance or its looks

Due to daily project work and certain more things to be done mobile, I purchased laptop, so that I can do work wherever I want. The best thing about laptop i.e. portability is excellent feature which comes to be useful for many individuals. Well here I want to create a discussion heading about the laptop’s looks or its performance. I want to know you people prefer performance or looks in laptop. Let discuss each other’s opinion.

Re: To which you give more priority, laptop's performance or its looks

Well nice to see such here such a discussion title. Ok so when it comes to me of telling about laptop’s performance or looks then I prefer the performance in laptop more. And according to that I have recently bought a ThinkPad for me, and while purchasing it I have just focused on its performance ratio. I want my laptop to give exactly the identical performance or even more than that when I compare it with my home desktop computer.

I purchase what operates, at the superlative cost point. My laptop seems to resemble a piece of crap, but it acquires everything I give it, and then some. My current usage is light, though. I'm planning to buy new one soon to replace it as I feel now that my laptop is degraded. Thus now I care about build quality + performance on my new laptop. I don't care how my computer looks. Just as long as it performs well. So the final vote here goes to performance.

In my opinion I would state that Performance, ergonomics, and build quality are all uniformly vital. As for looks or designs I could be concerned less. Looks do matter to me, as does performance. But, the "looks" I prefer are those of business laptops: the staid black of the ThinkPad’s, clean and easy design of Dell, Elite books, etc. what I believe is that here everyone would go for looks as they compensate more in laptop just to do work faster, because design become their second priority.

I prefer the performance and manufacture quality over the look, and I do not like flashy, "design" notebooks. I'm more or less a function over outline sort of man. That said, my opinion is that the ThinkPad is elegant without being too far to think in a business suit most striking party dress. They do work and do it well and I like that. My G73 has a similar spirit 'stealth' design is a very sky-scraping performance computer, but it has all the lights and colors, for example, an Alienware. Build quality is pretty decent, so I'm quite happy.