Thread: Which mobile android 2.3 Gingerbread support

Which mobile android 2.3 Gingerbread support

My father wants to purchase a android mobile. He will give me as a gift on my coming birthday. I have seen on the android mobile with my friend. He uses it. I like this mobile too much. But I want to know about android 2.3 Gingerbread means it is which mobile supported. I saw on the net but I didn’t get sufficient material on this mobile. Please response me as soon as possible. Every reply will be appreciated

Re: Which mobile android 2.3 Gingerbread support

Well, What’s up people just found an Evo, most amazing phone on the face of the earth, on this past Monday and have looked an update on my phone which I have not installed so far. I have just heard about 2.3 Gingerbread but on my phone its articulates 3.30 not 2.3 which I would similar to to know what that is and what are the benefits of updating to this since most people are saying it’s under the good alters. Last months my friend had purchased cherry mobile. This mobile is android 2.3 Gingerbread enable.

Well, that's excellent information. That is to say that it will be easier for producers to improve the operating system to run more demanding on a device. That means that if the Droid not find gingerbread could not take much time to find it. That would be excellent information for us. Even best they say would be better Gingerbread Froyo. Improved the performance would be good. So you can purchase it froyo. Bit before purchasing you should check it configuration.

That's not a rumor, something formed by mobile manufacturers to exchange to a 1GHz processor. Maybe you can call it a story or a scam try. That (in my opinion) droids and can run gingerbread, but if Motorola provides you, then how can they sell their latest phones and get their money? And just because people can load the updated software on their own to extend the life of their devices, Motorola started blocking / bootloaders encryption or kernels hacking / or Modding removed content. As it is banned by the policies of our society. Please evaluate the policies for suitable message.

It is said that Motorola cannot maintain up with launches. Many in Europe do not need another Motorola only because of this. They create a new tablet launches where they compare "earliest" tablets with newer ones in the video, while it is attractive chill video, people seem to not to want to purchase it because they know that they would not find a software upgrade. (Maybe those ancient tablets in video had newer software). Somebody must solve the software launches issue at Motorola.

I want to tell that just found OTA update for HTC Desire firmware, and the rumor is that it is because of the approaching Gingerbread. We will observe, but I consider it is going to occur this month. I know it is not that huge deal, but even just a face lift is always greeted. Already glancing onward to the Honeycomb launce early next year (according to rumors). I don’t know much more but I have told you about the HTC desire firmware.

I did not understand what he was saying. It is like I cannot use clever phrases here, without having taken the wrong way. If it was just updates the UI would be just a facelift. However, the extras is "under the hood" does not appear very important in my honest view. I considered them slight. Why it's called a facelift in glory, because big changes are updating the UI, and frankly, the rest of the changes are minimal compared to 2.2. Sorry I do not feel as excited as you do, I have yet to use it, so therefore have no reason to be happy, because all the news so far I do not care. This is the first time I have had a child with no sense of apple fan quote me. I think I am the real winner here.