Thread: How to move sms from Samsung E900 to new nokia E5

How to move sms from Samsung E900 to new nokia E5

I had bought a new nokia E5-00 recently so I’m not much familiar with it .I what to transfer all my message, contacts and even application from my old Samsung E900. I had taken the backup and try to restore but its say back up file not supported. Does anyone know how to transfer all my data from different mobile to nokia I had tried many things but still nothing had work? I will be very much thankful to that person who ever solve my problem.

Re: How to move sms from Samsung E900 to new nokia E5

You can try to backup your data from oxygen phone manager three. Search for the oxygen phone manager in Google and then download and install it in your pc. Using that software you can take backup in different format. So take the backup in the format of nokia and then restore that backup in your mobile it will surely work. Try to search the new version for it as in that they had fix many bugs and you can easily restore the data from it.

Hi, even I was having the same problem while transferring the data from different mobile to nokia so I had used oxygen phone manager. With the help of that you can even manage the calendar, notes, application. You can even create your own ringtone and icon, using that you can even take the backup of bookmark, GPRS access points and even FM station. You can take a backup of all your data from it even those data which mobile backup do not take.

Even I was facing the same problem I had tried that software but that application do not even detect my mobile. I had tried to do that manually but I can’t able to connect it. I had download the version 2.16 which have the feature to support nokia flash application whose format is *.nfl . Does anyone know how to do this as I had tried a lot of things but nothing work? If anyone knows what the solution for it then please share I will be very much thankful to that person.

I don’t know much about it but I had transfer the data from nokia to Iphone it’s very simple. You can copy all your contacts by copying the contacts in your sim then put the sim in which you had to move your contacts like if I’m moving the contact to the sim by going to menu in that select contacts and then go to option and then select copy all contacts and then select the option of keep original. After that put the sim in the phone in which you like to move and then go to setting and then go to mail, contacts in that go to import sim contacts.

You can do this by plug-in your mobile and then open Samsung pc-suite and then copy all contacts in the briefcase and then unplug it and then plug-in your nokia and then open nokia-pc suite in that try to open that briefcase. If you’re able to open that briefcase from nokia pc-suite then all you have to do is just copy paste all the contacts and it is done. Hope this will help you a lot or search for the different method on Google.