Thread: Macbook Pro 13 or 15 inch vs Samsung Series 9 13 inch

Macbook Pro 13 or 15 inch vs Samsung Series 9 13 inch

In the morning while browsing the Internet I get to know about the laptop from the Samsung 9 series is reported as thinner laptop ever. So far I only know that the Macbook Air is the thinnest laptop, but only now Samsung. I was wondering if it comes to choosing between Samsung Series 9 and Macbook Air then you go with which one and why. So please share your opinion who knows best about this stuff very well. Thank you in advance.

Re: Macbook Pro 13 or 15 inch vs Samsung Series 9 13 inch

The largest consumer electronics fair in the world continues to bring new products to market this year of computer science. Each manufacturer makes its bid to focus on differentiating aspects of rest and thin notebooks, Samsung have the upper hand. The new notebooks are Samsung Series 9 and are interesting alternative to the Macbook Air from Apple. I am with Samsung laptop, as I am satisfied with these company products all-time.

I think it is easy for Samsung Series 9 to compete in the market for the Macbook Air. An announcement tonight was a new Macbook Air. The small cabbage laptop is offered in two sizes: 11.6 "and 13.3". Some things change drastically over the old model, and kept the rest, which is sometimes a good thing, and sometimes a bad thing. The nice thing about it is the expansion of screen resolution. The model 13 "is changed to 1440 x 900, the same resolution as the Macbook Pro 15" model and 11.6 "is 1366 x 768. The other one is the abandonment of the hard disk is replaced by the flash memory.

One is the way to the computer, which leaves her little traps and takes perceptible connectors, couple of USB ports. The other is the new battery that lasts 5 to 7 hours depending on model. This may seem low, but Steve Jobs has said that the tests have been deeply enhanced to be more exact to reality. The tests will soon be a verdict. The next is the price, which is measured (the desertion of the hard drive weighs heavily in the bill). It is untoward that the basic models are still 64 GB, but this technology is still very expensive. One bright spot is the sixth appearance of an SD card reader and a track pad with no buttons on the model of 13 ".

Samsung laptops are obtainable for $ 1599. Elevated price, but is controversial because of the prospective behind it. It is certainly a murderer Macbook Air; it remains to see how consumers react to this beauty. Earlier, we can see that is a pretty complete team, with great potential, and fully updated. The fact of integrating USB 3.0 128GB SDD stored on disks and do very, very attractive because the speed is the most important fixation we want. The battery offers 6 hours of battery life, and that seize into account the low-power processor (which could have been more).

I have Macbook Pro 15 (having core i5, and SSD) 13 inch Samsung Series 9. The Macbook Pro now feels too heavy. The resolution is high, but the font is too small, so you always have to expand. Both screens are good. If I were you, I'd go with Samsung. HD is not a predicament because you be able to use an external switch or 256G SSD later when it is cheaper. My MBP SSD of 128 GB and have used only 32 grams (all in the cloud that now).

The new notebook is Samsung Series 9 captivate those seeking mobility, portability and power, especially. It all comes down to 1.6 inches thick, 13.3-inch screen and i5 Sandy Bridge. Samsung certainly receive care of the information, the visual is very fine ended, is a model with many curves and I think one of the things that make it very appealing.
    Specifications of it are as follows:
    1. Display: 13.3 inch LED resolution 1.366x768 pixels
    2. Graphics: Intel HD GT2
    3. Processor: Sandy Bridge i5
    4. Capacity: 4 GB DDR3
    5. Storage: 128 GB SDD
    6. Wi-Fi
    7. WiMax
    8. USB 3.0
    9. Bluetooth 3.0
    10. Weight: 1.31 kg

Samsung is at hand at CES, and has publicized a straight competitor to the Macbook Air from Apple: Samsung launch the Series 9. With a thickness of only 16.3 mm and 1.73 pounds, plus a 13.3-inch display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 and the exclusion of unity is certainly very closely with the Apple laptop, but the similarities end there, as the svelte marvel of Samsung i5 has an Intel processor running at 1.4 GHz, well ahead of the Apple brand.

In design terms, we find a very stylish and elegant in fact, all wrapped in a metallic black color. In the other elements that are 4 GB of RAM and a 128 GB SSD by means of Windows 7 Home Premium or Professional, and have a battery time of 6.5 hours. The worth of this team initiates from U.S. $ 1599 and will be available from February. This week takes place in the popular Las Vegas CES (Consumer Electronics Show), where the global leading brands are present to showcase their latest ideas and inventions.

In design terms, we find a very stylish and elegant in fact, all wrapped in a metallic black color. In the other elements that are 4 GB of RAM and a 128 GB SSD by means of Windows 7 Home Premium or Professional, and have a battery time of 6.5 hours. The worth of this team initiates from U.S. $ 1599 and will be available from February. This week takes place in the popular Las Vegas CES (Consumer Electronics Show), where the global leading brands are present to showcase their latest ideas and inventions.