Thread: MacBook Pros 2011 getting Crashed Under Load

MacBook Pros 2011 getting Crashed Under Load

I am having the MacBook Pros 2011. Whenever it goes under load then it is getting crashed. Whenever this happen then I have to restart it and then it comes to normal state. This is very frequent with my macbook. I am posting this question here so that someone can give me any idea to resolve the problem. This is very irritating problem and I need to resolve this as early as possible. So please help me. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: MacBook Pros 2011 getting Crashed Under Load

If this is new one then you should not perform anything to this, just see to the warranty card of that and if that is under warranty period then it’s good news for you. Just contact the dealer and if they can solve the problem then its fine otherwise, you can directly contact to the manufacturer and tell them about the issue. They will tell you the way to resolve the problem. If you got the answer from then please post that here as well so that other users who are searching for the same can get idea from your post.

I think that the macbook which you are using is getting overheated because of the heavy use. Apple is just encouraging its users stick to the easy and simple tasks like surfing facebook and upload photos desiderated to deviant art. They just do not desire their users to experience frightened otherwise intimidated through the more complex tasks. If you ask me, is quite possible that it is getting crashed when getting overloaded. So the only way is to avoid overloading the Macbook.

This is not really a big problem, not that it is a hardware problem. It should be fixed in a week if not before. According to the wiki help, if you set the integrated graphics then only it is going to fix, so it's probably a bug with the drivers for the GPU, AMD. You really have to consider that the i7-6550M Radoeon 2630QM and the Apple is sharing a heat sink. That cannot be optimal in all, in my opinion. One would overheat and so you are getting the problem.

I have a Dell with quad core i7. The heatsink is enormous. The only use to drive two monitors at 1080 a wharf for CAD work. So this is absolutely going to get heat. They all use every day, not if it did not work. My HP Envy 14 stays under 80C while running prime95 torture test and 40 degree when doing normal internet surfing or word processing. Apple messed up with cooling these. There was another thread where they were hitting 93C.

The first and probably most important is that fans of the MacBook Pro is not spinning fast enough. This is incredibly slow and be very quiet. They never tell you how fast the fans are spinning laptop comparison. Another thing is that compared to a laptop with much weaker compared to a GPU more powerful dedicated GPU (over heat them). The latter is only hit 90c on OS X and is only a difference of 9c.

I almost want to say that is due to overheating, especially after I had that article on the problems of cooling the new MBP. Maybe it's overheating, because they basically have a single heat pipe branching into two small sets of fins to cool a quad i7 and upper-middle-end graphics in the same tube of 4.3 inches of heat? I know that laptops are built to withstand the heat and have a low profile / small heat sink system, but it seems a bit sparse as the processor and graphics on the MBP.