Thread: Apps in nokia x600 are unable to have internet connection?

Apps in nokia x600 are unable to have internet connection?

Well friend’s am really upset with this problem and am not understanding what to do with this problem and how to deal with it can anyone here tell me why my applications are unable to connect to internet I am very sure that my setting are completely fine and I have been regularly checking it that the access point and all is proper or not but I am not founding any problem with this that is the reason am unable to know why m not able to connect to internet some time it easily gets connected but some time its starts irritating me any one here has faced a same problem ever or have any experience regarding this then please suggest some help please?

Re: Apps in nokia x600 are unable to have internet connection?

Yes if this keeps appearing every moment of time then it’s off course really annoying are you sure you have downloaded a proper application according to your phone and I also think that may be your application setting to connect to the internet would have been changed try to update those application’s ad then try it out again I think this would help you out I think you know how to update the application just move to that application and see on left bottom of screen the< option> button would be the just go on it and drag down you would see the update version do that and then try.

I think you have downloaded those application’s which won’t be having proper certificate I don’t know how to change the certificate setting but I think you can get it in network settings they would be available there, I think most of this application would be java application just try to activate java certificate and then try it out I think this would surely help you out, and if still you are unable to find this option’s or some problem you can contact nokia service center regarding this or your network service provider, the other thing what you can try is by updating you software from ovi store by your pc suit and jus see if you get any help.

Well I too had this problem and was really fed-up of this thing and I really dint knew what to do so I just went to the network service center and told them about the complete problem I am facing they really helped me out they did some setting and then I was able to use every application properly so I think you too need to contact them and they would solve the problem for you hope the best and hope you get the solution as quickly as possible best of luck and hopefully you get to enjoy the internet facility in this fantastic phone sooner.

This guys are saying true I think but I have to ask you are you sure that you have asked your service provider to activate internet on your number I think some network company still needs the setting to be done on their database and they need to activate it from there then you are able to connect to internet ask them if they have done it or not and if not ask them to activate and if yes ask them what are them manual setting I need to do in my phone to activate internet on this phone they would tell you everything and you just need to follow them and you are done.

Well as you are saying it does gets connected some time and the problem is occurring many time so I think you should change the network provider I think you are unable to receive the network to your cell phone the internet connection around your location must be not having problem network for those service provider the signal must be weak so you need to contact to the service provider why don’t you I am pretty sure that they would be having some solution for this and it will be solved immediately so just don’t worry and don’t hesitate in contacting them I understand they are really boring but they would surely help you.