Thread: 4 GB SD invisible in Nokia x3-02

4 GB SD invisible in Nokia x3-02

Guys I have got 4 gb sd card and and I have got a problem with this, never saw this problem and I don’t know what to do with this now I bought this brand new card and then inserted in my cell phone but still the option keeps on coming like needs to delete 200kb to download one of the images, or software’s so am just blank now really don’t know what to do and how to deal with it can anyone tell me why this problem is occurring and how can I get rid of it please help me if anyone can waiting for a good response?

re: 4 GB SD invisible in Nokia x3-02

Not a new problem in mobile phones this has been a problem with many of the users there are several reason why this does happens and can’t really figure out which problem is make you face this error anyways I would like to suggest you with some of the problem which is culprit to make you face such problem like your slot must be spoiled or your micro sd card must be corrupted or maybe you need to update your software I don’t know if virus’s can be the problem for this but maybe they can so just check out for these problem if they are the problem and am sure one of them would be the problem for sure.

Can you just check out if you have inserted it correctly because this has been the problem with some guys who have inserted the card in wrong way or may be reversed of as it should be done and they get this error and the card gets stuck inside I have a friend how faced the problem so I think you need to check that if this is the case other then that I think if no this then your card must be corrupted. Do you remember if your cell phone has been in contact with water or something ever and if yes please get that slot checked in service center.

Well why don’t you try by updating you mobile software by your ovi suit using pc suit I think this may help you out there may be some problem in your software reading it and as others said corrupted sd card or slot problem can be the other case get them checked and then see if it is working or not this issue has been really a problem with some of the user’s this has been arise as a bigger issues from the time these faulty sd card with cheaper rate has emerged in the market.

Check it out by using some other sd card of your friend and see if that is visible is yes you can sort two other problem said by guys above like if you do see that other card means you card is corrupted and slot is fine or the other way around and then you can get the solution according to that other then that yes updating the software can be the option. Try to format it from your pc and then use it again and hope fully that would be helping you out let’s hope the best and hope you get helped sooner

this problem out hope fully this option’s may have solved your problem if not you really need to take you phone to service center and check it out what’s the problem with your phone. This problem has been normally solve with these solutions only if your phone doesn’t have this problem this problem would be a exception. Why don’t you try to connect your phone to your pc see if it’s getting detected over there and I would say also try to do restore factory to your cell phone which can solve your problem.