Thread: How to update Nokia Services like Mail, Messaging and Communities

How to update Nokia Services like Mail, Messaging and Communities

I am having my Nokia C3 handset, and I want to update some of the Nokia Services like Nokia Mail 2.0.20, Nokia Communication 2.0.12 and also Nokia Chat 2.0.22. Whenever I start these applications it shows me that “The latest service is now available”. I want to that how I can update these services. I am having the firmware version of 04.60. Please someone provide me the link to update these services.

Re: How to update Nokia Services like Mail, Messaging and Communities

First if it is saying that “The latest service is now available”, then I think so it would have provided you with the option to get that services. If you can see any of the options that allow you to get these services, then just go on with it and get the services. Because I have seen that many times you get the messages saying that updates for your mobile are available and other things. And if you select the update option then it will updates your software automatically.

If you are unable to get the services that are provided by the nokia then you can try to upgrade your firmware. It seems that you are having an older version of the firmware. I had updated the phone’s firmware through OTA (Over The Air). If you are facing the problem to update the firmware then you can contact the network provider for any assistance if you have the problem in your GPRS connection or not. If you are having the issues with the upgrading of the firmware then contact the Nokia Service Center.

If you are finding that you are unable to use the services provided by the Nokia, then firstly try to update your firmware if you find that you are not able to install the firmware and you think that there is an virus infection in your mobile phone, then remove your memory card from your mobile and insert it into the PC using the card reader, then scan your card with the Anti-virus and see that do you find any virus or not. If you find any virus then remove it and then try to upgrade your firmware.

You can find that Nokia has released the Nokia Software Updater, which will allow you to update all your Nokia software’s up-to-date. It will automatically check for any of the updates that are available for your phone. If it finds any of the update it will immediately prompt you for the updates and you can select on the updates that you want. This will also keep your firmware up to date. But you must download and install the Nokia Software Updater in your phone.

If you are unable to update any of the Nokia service from the latest updates, then you can visit the Nokia service center near your locality and ask them to solve this issue for you. They will just upgrade all your Nokia services using the software nut see to it that if you are having the warranty period then they will not charge you anything, but if you have overcome your warranty period then they might charge you something for the software upgradation.