Thread: Unable to load Nokia E7

Unable to load Nokia E7

I have brought a new Nokia E7 few months back everything till now was working fine. But two days back I found that suddenly my phone went black and got restarted. But now it is not getting start up. I have tried to turn it off and then turn on many times but it is still of no use. I don’t know what the issue with my phone is as I have just brought it just few months back. Please someone give me the appropriate solution to solve this issue.

Re: Unable to load Nokia E7

Have you poured any water or something on the phone? If you have poured any stuff or any drinks on the Phone, then try to clean it. Do not allow it to be there for more time, as they can enter deep inside your phone and cause a great damage to your phone. So make sure that you clean anything that you have poured on it as soon as possible. Or else you will not any other option if ones your phone is dead permanent.

You can also try to start your phone in the safe mode. You can do it by removing the battery from the phone and then wait for two to three minutes and then put back the batteries and try to start it in the safe mode by holding the button present at the back. You should keep it holding until you get the phone booted up. Once you get into the phone try to first remove or uninstall all the unwanted or unused application.

Have you tried to remove the battery? If no then first remove your battery and then wait for some time and then put back the battery and then try to restart your phone. If you can restart successfully then it is well and good, if no then try removing the memory card and the remove the battery and then insert the battery back and restart it without the memory card. I think this method will definitely work for you as it worked for me also.

Have you made sure that you have enough charging in your phone? If no then charge your battery for minimum of 15-20 minutes and after that try to reboot it. As, sometimes if your battery is completely drained out then it will not be able to boot up properly. If you still find that your phone is not booting up, then there can be problem with your charging. So try to charge it up with some other charger and see that if you are able to restart or not.

I was also facing the same problem when I brought the phone, it was just a week or so and the phone restarted automatically. I had tried many ways to restart the phone even by removing the batteries but it was of no use. So I went to the shop from where I have purchased the phone as I was in the warranty period. So I showed him the phone and he dint find any problem inside the phone. He tried to charge it with the other charger. It worked fine. It seems that the charger that came up with my phone was having some problem.

Thanks for your suggestion, I have tried to remove the battery from the back and then I also removed the sim card. After that I kept it to dry for sometime under the direct sunlight. But after that also I was not able to able to load properly, so I took the brush and cleaned the charger jack. After that I charged my phone for more than 25 minutes after that when I booted up it got loaded. It seems that I was unable to charge it properly and so that I lost all my charging.