Thread: Fujitsu S761 vs Sony Vaio SA

Fujitsu S761 vs Sony Vaio SA

I have planned to have a new laptop for my brother who studies computer engineering, so when I was trying to search different models I came across this two models that I have mentioned in the title, that’s Fujitsu S761 and the Sony Vaio SA, but I think VAIO is yet to released, and heard that the Fujitsu has a reputation for good quality. But with the comparison VAIO has a good Display resolution and a SSD drive, thus this comparison really made me confused about this two models, so accordingly which one should I prefer? Any incision?

Re: Fujitsu S761 vs Sony Vaio SA

Well, I would say both the company is reputed in their own way, some of the product is made good by the fujitsu and some made good by the VAIO itself, but see there are too much difference in the price of both the models, so if you just concern about the price you should buy the Fujitsu only, but if you are willing to afford some more money, than off course there is no comparison between these two, as in fact I suggest you to have the laptop from the sony VAIO only.

If you concern about their specification nothing is really comparable as both the machine has the similar hardware RIG, so at this moment spent on the VAIO doesn’t make any sense where you’re just getting a separate SSD driver nothing more than that, so according to me you should buy the Fujitsu S761 only, as first of all you’ll get it in the lower price off course, and no need to worry about the quality and other hardware’s as they made very good quality product.

You should have a machine from the SONY only, as this is one of the reputed brand that makes laptop from so far, while the Fujitsu is the leading brand, or else if you look at the spec. both have same, I7 processor, in fact I would say Fujitsu S761 has very good graphic support as it has Nvidia GeForce GT 520m GPU, through which you’ll get very good gaming practice. And if you say about the SSD driver that you can attach it externally also with this model, so go with Fujitsu S761 only.

I would say you should go with the sony SA only, as first of all it has a stronger GPU, better resolution and don’t forget the dual SSDs in raid 0, which is too good to make some copies of the drives, I don’t have the same model, but have the laptop from sony only, and most importantly It doesn’t have any overheating issue, don’t know about the Fujitsu but it doesn’t have any. So would recommend you to have sony only, or simply try another model if you’re too confused. You can refer the laptop buying guide also for better idea.