Thread: Sager NP8130 vs MSI GT683R 242-US

Sager NP8130 vs MSI GT683R 242-US

Hi everybody, I have been come across several laptop, particularly the two that I have mentioned in the title, and I am not sure that which one would offer me more so to speak. I play a pale amount of games, thus would say looking for such machine only, and thus more concerning about the GPU and the memory thus would confused about this. So guys will you please let me know which one would be better for me to have?

Re: Sager NP8130 vs MSI GT683R 242-US

As you have mentioned that you are looking for the machine that has a very good capability for playing games, then I would say why you are looking this machine, while you can have it from the alienware also, as they only made the machines for that purpose only, so you can have it from there also, if you want to more information about their models and the specifications, you can visit their official website or we if you just visit any laptop showroom you can get information from there also, and only this for all the models that you want.

Well, the mentioned both the laptops have the precise equivalent hardware specifications, and if you concern about the price, the Sager is cheaper than the MSI so I would suggest you to have sager only. And you are already concerning about the 1500 US dollar, I would highly recommend you to have sager NP8150 and upgrade its GPU to 6970m, and really you’ll have the gaming experience that you ever had before.

I would recommend you to have thinkpad W520, because I have the same laptop and it is working too good and with its 15" screen and the Nvidia Quadro 2000M GPU, the graphic resolution is awesome. And off course not only the gaming you’ll have very powerful performance also, as it has intel core I7processor, which is robust and durable, I am using it from last 1 year, and I haven’t faced any such problems in that. And if you want you can simply upgrade your memory and the hard drive.

See if you are just concerning about the gaming then I would say I am agree with the above user, but if suppose you concern about accessing the internet you should have the laptop from the MSI only, because they provide very good functionality in the laptop through which they provide very good way to browse the internet, but if you just concern about the price, then sager would be better, but one side if you are saying that you play the games then you must have to ready to pay.

I would say you should have the sager only, as this is cheap first of all and about the hardware specifications both the mentioned have same, but apart from this both, still I would say you should have a glance at the laptop buying guide, you can download it from the internet also, or if you just visit their respective websites, you’ll get too many laptops from there only, I have the Dell inspiron, but would not suggest you the same because as you have mentioned that you want a gaming laptop, so this would not be better, yeah there are many model in the Dell, so you can have a quick look on that also.