Thread: Which is good, Lenovo y470 or HP dm4x or Acer Aspire TimelineX AS4830TG?

Which is good, Lenovo y470 or HP dm4x or Acer Aspire TimelineX AS4830TG?

Hi I have a very old laptop, which I would say of no use longer, thus have decided to have a new one, but for that I have visited too many websites but after that it seems like there is a huge market and very difficult to choose from. thus want to know about some of the models like Lenovo y470 and HP dm4x and Acer Aspire TimelineX AS4830TG, my first question is like which one is better to have, and is it worthy to buy among these or shall I look some other models also ?

Re: Which is good, Lenovo y470 or HP dm4x or Acer Aspire TimelineX AS4830TG?

That’s great as you have decided to have a new notebook for you, I have the same notebook as you have mentioned that’s Lenovo y470, and would suggest you the same to have, I know you must have read the specifications but still I would like to share it with you, it has 14 inches of HD display screen, i5 processor, 1TB HDD, Nvidia Geforce 555M 1GB graphics card though which you’ll get very good gaming experience.

I would like to suggest you to have the notebook from the HP pavilion only as they have included so many noticeable changes in their machines, I know the older machines has too many problems regarding the heating issue and all other things but in these new entertainment sentries, they have resolved all this things, like the machine are Unbelievably slim and light thus you can carry it wherever you want with very ease. The cooling feature is also nice, which will enable you to work more continuously.

I would say what is your actual genre? I mean to say for which purpose you want the notebook or the laptop? Because for every category there are too many model that I can recommend you, see if you are planning to have corporate machine, then you should have it from the apple, if you are looking for pretty smart laptop then sony VAIO is best, if you’re looking for the entertainment based notebook then HP pavilion is good. So either you should make your own specification or you can choose it this way also.

Hey thanks guys for the prompt replies and really this is too helpful as compared to visit the website, as you are the real user, thus thanks for your great suggestion, and as the above user mentioned like what is my specification, see mainly I am not considering the storage capacity so whatever the size of the HDD would be OK, but want at least I5 processor and above GB of RAM, and no matter whichever GPU they have in the machine by default, and off course the HDMI port, it should be there in the machine. so any other recommendation ?

Well, that's good as you have mentioned some of the specifications, and really too good, but as the model that you have mentioned among them you should buy the Lenovo y470, this would be better and as soon as you buy this you won’t have to worry about at least for a year. As it has a very good specifications what you want actually, about the cost I am not sure but you can get it from their respective showrooms or may be from the internet.

I would say the model that you have mentioned, you should simply discard the last one, because it’s not good according to me, rather other two is too good and matches what you want exactly. I have a notebook from the sony VAIO, thus would recommend you that also, that you can at least have glance at them also, they also offer very good machines, the price is bit higher than the other but I like their design and some other specifications thus I would say I liked it very much.