Thread: Is it worthy to buy Lenovo y570

Is it worthy to buy Lenovo y570

Hey guys I have deliberated to have a new laptop for me and really I would say nowadays it is too difficult to choose this machines among too many models. But still to the end I have decided to have Lenovo Y570, so about that I have some doubts that I want to clear it here, as first of all am I making a good pact? And I have heard that the dell is also giving very good offers for their products? Thus I want to ask the same as is it worthy to buy this one which I have mentioned?

Re: Is it worthy to buy Lenovo y570

Yeah exactly I have the same opinion as the above user, you should have Sager NP5165, but if you look at the other model that’s NP5160, this is also good, the screen resolution is 1600x900, but you can upgrade it to 1920x1080, and most importantly it has good graphic card in it. IdeaPads are not the supreme laptops in the market according to me. So far I haven't suggested them on one occasion rather I'd suggest to have Sagers above the IdeaPads any day.

Off course I would say, you should not wait for anything, you can buy this laptop, as I hope you have seen the RIG from anywhere, rather I would like to talk about it, you’ll get great performance as it has Intel Core i7-2630QM Processor, and as far as I know there are very few laptops from the dell has the I7 rather they only gives I5, apart from these it has a NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 1GB GPU, through which you’ll get very good graphics. 15.6" High definition screen provide you the best resolution you ever had.

Well, I would say rather than having Ideapad you should have thinkpad from the Lenovo, as I have the same after the ideapad, in ideapad they have too many problems regarding the audio while headphones were plug up. I don’t have idea about the price but you can have Sager NP5165, which almost has the similar hardware in the machine but, the distinction is on the screen as it has 1600x900 resolution. Thus my recommendation is this one, rather than the one you have mentioned.

Thank you very much friend for your valuable effort for my query and I am not confused about too many models, but still I was thinking like I can get better than this also, but it seem this would be more beneficial because though you have mentioned about the sagers but I would say they also didn’t have the support for the SSD drives that does in mine mentioned one so I think that would be better, but I have some doubts regarding the purchasing also, I mean to say, from where do I get this product? And which would be more beneficial? Because one of my friend was saying like we’ll get more offers and the discounts on the online purchasing, is it true?

Yeah off course you can buy it online also, but still my recommendation is somewhat distinct from your friend, as I don’t know whether they give offers or not but still you should buy it from the official store only, in fact as far as I know they also gives best deals with the product, and I hope you know but if you buy it online you have to pay more than the MRP as they would charge you for the delivery charges and some other taxes also.