Thread: Nokia E7 notifies "connect USB cable to device"

Nokia E7 notifies "connect USB cable to device"

One week passed I have bought nokia E7 and from today it keeps on giving me notice that ‘’connect USB cable to device’’. I connected my Nokia E7 with my computer, it says “unsupported USB device. Disconnect device”. Then I tried connecting it to my charger it shows the same notice ''connect USB cable to device''. So I can’t charge the phone. Please help me! I am eagerly waiting for reply to solve it.

Re: Nokia E7 notifies "connect USB cable to device"

This problem of yours is really unusual one. When you connect your nokia E7 to your computer wait for some time because it takes some time to install nokia E7 drivers automatically in your computer. When your drivers are installed, after that only your Mobile and computer will be compatible with each other. In simple words your mobile will be recognized by your computer. If your drivers are not installed then you will continue getting the same notice as you claimed in your question. And your charger must be defected. Buy a new charger from the store.

You still getting the same notice again and again then find suitable drivers for your nokia E7 from the internet with the help of your browser and download it. While finding see to it that you download such drivers from official website and the most important thing is that those should be of nokia E7. You should keep that in mind that the drivers may differ depending on what mobile you use, so see to it before downloading. After downloading it install it in your computer then enjoy connecting your mobile to your computer.

I suggest you to download these required nokia E7 drivers from the internet and install it in your computer. Before downloading it, see to it that you the drivers which you are downloading are compatible with your computer or not. Because the drivers which you will install depends upon what operating system you use . If it’s compatible then only it will work fine. After installing download Nokia Ovi suite to do useful and exciting things with your nokia E7 and computer .For example to work with Mac operating system you will have to download Nokia’s “Nokia Multimedia Transfer” software that runs on OS X. It works smoothly but doesn’t have quite the functionality of Ovi Suite.

It’s a mere case of hardware problem. I think there is some hardware related issue with your device. I am sure because both your charger and USB cable is not working. I recommend you to visit the nearest Nokia care for further assistance and help. As you have mentioned that your mobile is one week old so it must be in warranty. So there might be a possibility of your device getting replaced or repaired. Take the invoice with you for smooth and free assistance. Your problem will be solved forever.

I am also facing the same problem and now my mobile is not charging, it is not even detecting the charger. When i connect the charger it says 'connect USB cable to device'