Thread: ATI 6970M in a msi notebook GX660R

ATI 6970M in a msi notebook GX660R

Hey I have brought a new msi notebook named gx660 R which has been specially designed by the MSi corporation for the gamers who like gaming this notepad has some cool features including aggressive performance and a new look for appealing the consumers and also has a TDE power and there are Cooler Booster Technology and also has a Intel i7 processor in it . Can you suggest me how to make it more usable with extra tools and tricks.

Re: ATI 6970M in a msi notebook GX660R

I don ‘t understand why do you want to make usable as there are already so many feature available in it , but , if you still persist you can get a ultra performance thermal pads . I have just brought one and that works great with my laptop. There are many other things that I need to do but , I personally y won ‘t suggest that , so do that on your own risk .I hope you re-consider my suggestion I hope there are many other who may need this help.

There is a better way you can opt for an ATI 6970M graphic card which is great for the use in the notebook there as many users that we need this, you can also opt for dermal tool to cut the heat sink I was using 130w to 150 w. There are many more things that worked with. I think there are many users that take this ram. But the ATI graphics would work for every not book. I think there are many .

You could also try this out shin estu x23 get a ultra performance by using the mobbed into it there os no bother that the heat sink. You could also try using the heat sink option. You modify it and change it according to your will there are many things that need to do. But I consider you to see the plastic border on the heat sink. There are anew thermal pads that are coming up so just keep your fingers crossed.

MXM-upgrade accessible me a acquire and attempt category of obsession, anywhere if I possibly will not get it to work, and recognized what I attempt and made a account, they would fully compensation my money. I determined so as to I didn't desire to go down the $600US to attempt, and after that perhaps survive elsewhere a 5870 heat sink as in good health. at the present I'm thinking by means of that minute alteration .

that s really cool that you guys have already tried such stuff before me and you are also successful at it , I am glad to here , that I think that should also try this with the ATI graphic card that you mention above there are many more stuff that I need to work upon which also includes the liquid cooling system that I have there are many problem that may occur , but I just hope that they stay at the bay.