Thread: Disconnecting Internet in Nokia C3-00

Disconnecting Internet in Nokia C3-00

Anyone Please provide necessary solution to me, how to disconnect internet in my nokia C3-00 whenever I logout my Facebook, Twitter and Yahoo mail or other application that requires Internet. After I have logout the ‘G’ and sometimes ‘E’ icon, it still exists. I have set my internet connection from my network provider as default. Help me out as soon as possible because my data charges are applied and also data usage adds to my limited data Access.

re: Disconnecting Internet in Nokia C3-00

Don’t worry it’s not a big issue. I think the G and E icon available is the network speed, if there is no box around these that means you are not connected to the network. If you are using any Application, email or chat that requires network connections then just check that you are fully logged out or not especially Facebook and twitter. Also check your mail settings and sync time and set to sync manually.

If you didn’t find any help then this problem of your will arise again and again because of the possibility that you must have kept widgets of mailbox or social network that gives you notification of new mails and status updates respectively which requires network connections. To avoid this keep the widgets in offline mode when you don’t require it . This will prevent your mobile from unwanted usage of internet connection. I hope your problem is solved.

Still having the same problem, then go to network settings and set your internet connection to Always ask option. Whenever your mobile will require network connection for any Application, Mails or Widgets it will ask you. Your nokia C3-00 won’t get connected automatically and this will avoid your mobile from unnecessary internet connection. If the icon still not going, then try removing your sim card and then insert. I am sure this will help you.

The Last and final option remaining with you is to go to the Nokia Care for solving this problem because you must have accidently changed some settings. There might be some advanced settings for your nokia C3-00 which can be provided by the nokia care itself. Don’t try unnecessary things on your nokia C3-00 because this can harm settings for other things. Visiting Nokia care will be a wise move for you. Before visiting check whether your mobile is in warranty or not. If its not in warranty then you may have to pay some charges to solve it.