Thread: Which one is better Dell XPS 15, HP dm4x, Lenovo X220, Dell Latitude E6420

Which one is better Dell XPS 15, HP dm4x, Lenovo X220, Dell Latitude E6420

Hi, I am planning to have a new notebook and I have search the internet and found some of the models and among them I have choose three to four notebook, that’s Dell XPS 15, HP dm4x, X220, Dell Latitude E6420 but I am just confused about them, as I mean to say their specification and the price. So according to you guys which one would better to have? Or would I have glance at other models also ? need some proper suggestion. Thanks.

re: Which one is better Dell XPS 15, HP dm4x, Lenovo X220, Dell Latitude E6420

As you have mentioned about some of the models, it seems that your budget is somewhat above 45K, which is too good I would say and off course the models that you have selected is also good I don’t have any of them but still as I google it I found their respective specifications and among them I would recommend you to have Dell XPS 15, because first of all as this brand is too reputed and have very good market globally. In fact I have the machine from the same family.

Have you ever seen their specifications on the internet? Because they are almost same I think, I have HP dm4x, thus would recommend you the same but off course you select from any of them, as they are offering the same. The model that you have mentioned that all have I5 processor, and in the HP dm4x in that you’ll get 6 Gb of RAM, 14" screen, about which I would say nothing special, together with that it has Intel HD 3000 integrated GPU.

Almost the specification is same in all the above mentioned, thus I would say first of all you have to made a RIG that what actually you want, then only you’ll come to know the exact model for you. And if you just have a glance on every notebook that you have mentioned has the same processor, it differs when we concern the screen size of each, and according to I would not suggest you to have Lenovo X220, as it has very small screen. So off course you can simply discard it from the list.

I would suggest you that though you have confusion, I would say put it apart and have Dell Latitude E6420, I know the price is little bit higher than other but I am sure about its performance and all the services. Again if you look at its specifications, you can have the i5 processor and the 14’ screen and the built in GPU, for that I would say this is the basic one that is provided in all the notebooks. And let me tell you that I have the same machine thus I am recommend you the same.

Have you ever visited the sony VAIO’s website? Because as you mentioned the above model it seems you have budget around 45 to 50K, and really you’ll get the best from there only, I have the machine from E series provided by the VAIO. I know the price is high, but if calculate the ratio of the price to its performance, I would say it is worthy to buy. But after all its your choice, you have to decide between then, but surely suggest you that before buying you should have a quick look for this also.

Re: Which one is better Dell XPS 15, HP dm4x, Lenovo X220, Dell Latitude E6420

Hey I would suggest you to have acer 5740g this one, I know you haven’t mentioned it in your list, but I have the same, and since I have bought that I haven’t get any problem in my machine, and would strongly recommend you that don’t go with the dell as it has too many problems in their services after getting some issue in the machine. I would like to give you the specification of the my mentioned notebook, it has 2.26-GHz Intel Core i5-430M processor, the screen size is also good that’s 15.6’, 4GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive, Radeon HD 5650 GPU, and the built in HDMI port through which you can connect to any high definition device.