Thread: Poor battery life of Nokia E7

Poor battery life of Nokia E7

Hello everyone!! Three days ago I purchased the Nokia E7 mobile phone. I must say that it is really amazing phone with so many different features in it. But the only drawback of this particular mobile is its very low battery life. I am not sure whether this is for all the Nokia E7 users or just for me. But I am seriously annoyed with the low battery life of my mobile phone. In the morning I full charge the battery of my mobile and by the end of the day only 10-15% of battery life is left. What must the reason behind this. What can I do to solve the issue?

Re: Poor battery life of Nokia E7

You should remember that your mobile phone, Nokia E7 is kind of a Smartphone. So, it is obvious many processes are continuously running in the background, although if you have not been doing anything with your mobile phone and it’s just kept idle. If you are having Live Wallpaper, Screen saver etc already working in your mobile phone, then it is obvious that these processes will be continuously eating up your battery power thus draining them continuously without stopping for a min.

Battery life of your Nokia E7 or any other mobile phone depends a lot on its usage. It you are a heavy user, then it is normal that the battery of your mobile phone is draining very quickly. The processes which consumes a lot of energy is continuous playing of music or video. Watching videos consumes a lot of your battery power. Also if you have switched on your Bluetooth and if your mobile is continuously connected to the Wi-Fi then also a lot of your battery life will degrade. So make sure that you are using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth only when it is required and switching them off when not in use.

If you are using you mobile for Video streaming or browsing Internet in your mobile phone, then also your battery will be consumed in large quantity. Also you should make sure that not much applications are running in background, or else your battery will still reduce. And if you have activated the push email service in your mobile, then it is for sure that your mobile will be consuming battery power to continuously connect to internet and get the mails. So, in short the usage of battery will be complete dependent on the way you use your mobile phone.

You should make sure that The firmware of your Nokia mobile is updated because sometimes an outdated firmware can also utilize more energy as it won’t be giving the optimum result. So, I would suggest you to make sure that you have updated your mobile phone to the latest available firmware. And if still your think that you getting very less battery life as compared to other users, then I would suggest you to get your Nokia battery checked. Because it might be possible that it is faulty and thus causing issue with your mobile.

It is better you don’t do any kind of experimenting with your cell phone. As you have recently purchased the mobile phone, I would recommend you to visit the nearest Nokia Store or the Nokia Care Center and get your mobile phone checked by the technical staff of Nokia mobiles. As you have purchased the mobile recently, it is obvious it will be under warranty period. So it is better to take advantage of the warranty which you have got of your mobile phone.