Thread: Video Streaming is lagging in Nokia C7

Video Streaming is lagging in Nokia C7

Hey guys last month I had purchased Nokia C7 mobile phone for me. I recently started using my phone to stream videos in my mobile phone. But the streaming is so bad in this mobile phone that now I have decided to just stopped doing it. Whenever I am trying to stream videos, it starts lagging, and because of this I can hear weird noises coming from the videos. Does anyone know what must be the reason behind this unusual behavior in my mobile phone? Please help me regarding this topic.

Re: Video Streaming is lagging in Nokia C7

Slow internet speed can be a major reason behind this lagging issue while you are trying to perform online streaming of videos. So, first of all I would recommend you to contact your service provider and confirm from them that the service which you are using is providing you with enough speed to stream videos smoothly in your Nokia C7 mobile phone. Also make sure that you have activated a data plan in your mobile phone.

If you are using 2G service inorder to access internet and stream videos through your mobile, then it is obvious that you will be getting very less speed which is not sufficient to stream videos thus causing lagging. For video streaming, it is always recommended to have a 3G service. This will provide you with the desired speed and plan and you will be able to enjoy online video streaming, downloading of files and browsing at a much better and faster speed.

Thank you, guys for your replies. I really respect the concern which you showed in order to solve my issue. I am impressed by watching the rate at which you guys commented back to my query thread. But I would like to inform that I am already having good Data plan activated in my number and also I am using 3G service in order to get maximum from the network I have chosen to use Internet in my mobile phone. Still I am waiting for a suggestion that would solve my issue. Thank you in advance.

According to me there is some kind of issue in your mobile phone. You should probably try to reset your mobile to its factory setting. This will get back your mobile phone back to the out of box state. You can either perform Soft reset in your mobile or you can do the Hard reset. Enter *#7780# and press call button for Soft Rest OR press *#7730# and press the call button to perform Hard Reset in your Nokia C7 mobile phone. In both the cases, after you have entered the number and hit the call button, the system will ask for security code to continue the process. Enter the password and continue the process.

According to me there is some kind of corruption in your Nokia Firmware. So I would recommend you to connect your mobile to your computer, using the provided USB cable and perform firmware update. But for this, you need to make sure that you have installed the Nokia PC Suite or the Nokia Ovi Suite in your computer system. Search for the latest available firmware update for your mobile and install it in your system. This will possible help your solve the issue in your mobile.

I am not sure but I have heard about this that, when you are performing the Hard Reset by yourself, you tend to void the warranty which you get along with your mobile phone at the time of purchase. So, in this case, I would recommend you to take help of the Nokia technical staff to get your issue solved. Search for the Nokia Care Center in the nearby area and get your mobile phone submitted in order to get it checked and repaired as per the requirement.