Thread: Deactivate 3G on Nokia c3-01?

Deactivate 3G on Nokia c3-01?

I have Nokia c3-01 and I have 3g activated on it now I want to deactivate it how to do it can anyone tell me please? Had anyone done it on own then please suggest me the steps how I can deactivate 3G in my cell phone? Any suggestion would be appreciated please anyone with any hint any clue please suggest me? now I don’t want it and I can’t even deactivate on my own so need a help?

Re: Deactivate 3G on Nokia c3-01?

I don’t have the same phone so I can’t be sure but I think you can deactivate it as it is done in some other Nokia phones by goin into network settings and select GSM mode. Am not sure if this is the way you can deactivate it in this phone but I have some friends suggesting this to me for other Nokia phones so I think this would help you to hopefully I would be really happy if this is your problem’s solution try it out.

I have been using nokia phone since long time but I don’t know about this particular cell phone either I think this can be done in the same way as we disconnect gprs so lets try the same steps ans see if it is helping us out of thin first enter into menu and then got to settings. Then you need to go to connectivity option which would be displayed to you and over there go with the option packet data. Then you would see the packet data option do some setting in that and see if you are been helped by that.

Yes I to think that is the solution for this question if not I think you can contact your service provider regarding this just go to the center and they would surely help you out I don’t know if this 3G can be deactivated in the same way as the gprs system is disconnected you need to contact the service provider or also you can call to the customer care and get help from them. I think you would get rid of your problem sooner don’t worry you would be helped out by the customer service.

Well I think you should contact to your network provider and ask them to deactivate the 3G setting on your cell phone or if you want to do it manually ask them how to do it they would suggest you with a better idea and I think you can also do this go to network and select gsm mode and just switch off your phone for some time and then restart it again and just see if it helps you out is your 3G deactivated. Hope it does.

Got to network setting and select GSM mode I think this is the only solution you would be getting on any other forums or on any other site or some legal steps which would be in the same way as you deactivate your internet setting hope fully it helps you out and if not just contact to the service provider or some nokia gallery if you have got it closer anywhere to you and see if they are helping you out.infact what to see they would off course sort your problem all the best.