Thread: Unable to connect my Motorola Droid 2 to Pc via Bluetooth

Unable to connect my Motorola Droid 2 to Pc via Bluetooth

I have been a few weeks Motorola droid 2 proud owner of a motor and by and large happy with it. What has not, however, does the Bluetooth connection to my PC. Set is all of my knowledge, even after properly, but the data transfer works only in the direction of PC-Defy, but not in the direction Defy PC. I have tentatively tried out with photos. Photos from the PC to come on the Defy, vice versa, I keep getting the error message: Undelivered. I have repeatedly deleted the device to the PC again and again been addressed, and also deleted the pairing on the phone and refurbished. It's all of no use so please help me in this case and let me know what I can do here.

Re: Unable to connect my Motorola Droid 2 to Pc via Bluetooth

This function I have not been able to discover. When I select the PC Defy the field will be short red and nothing happens. I hold it down, I have remove pairing the only option I choose, however to the netbook of my husband, I have to say is connect and "Options". I now assume that the error is to look at my PC. Unfortunately, I do not know where I could find him, because I like using computers with not so well versed. Therefore I also, unfortunately, all explanations needed please for dummies. Perhaps more to note that I am using Windows XP.

If you order it fast to Moto droid goes, then there is a very simple method to connect the PC to Defy over WLAN. Data transfer is also much faster than it via Bluetooth especially for larger files are an advantage. The only condition is that the two devices PC and Defy need to be logged on the same wireless network. Installed the free app software Data Cable connect the same and then see whether you are getting a better and faster medium of transmission.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seem to me that either the phone is having a problem or the Pc but if the phone is receiving files from other phones than the Bluetooth of the same is not having any kind of issues. So now what I want you to do here is that just try and see whether the Bluetooth drivers are installed on the Pc that you are using and if they are not then please make appropriate installation and once the installation is done then you will be able to connect the same.

The standard gallery looks in absolutely all the folders on the memory card for pictures, could see the man. There lies the rub times until now. Look at whether you are on your memory card folder but you can ensure that the standard gallery just not looking in all folders for images. Moreover, you will create a file. You copy this file in all the main folder subfolders are then automatically excluded from which to keep out the default gallery.