Thread: Unable to see words while typing message in HTC wildfire

Unable to see words while typing message in HTC wildfire

I have bought HTC wildfire mobile in which I am using Android 2.1 and my mobile has started giving me one annoying problem. now whenever I try to type any message in vertical mode at that time I can see whatever I type in my mobile but when I try to type any message after rotating my mobile at that time I cannot see any word in my mobile. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Unable to see words while typing message in HTC wildfire

It sounds like something wrong with your mobile phone setting. I think you should try to solve the problem by resetting your mobile phone and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. Before you reset your mobile phone you have to first take the backup of all the data in your mobile and after that reset your mobile. Now after doing that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you want any more information then please let me know.

If you still facing the same problem with after resetting your HTC wildfire then I think there might be something wrong with your mobile software. If you want to fix this issue then you have to reinstall the android in your mobile and after that you will be able to see the words and which you are typing in your mobile. You can also try to solve this issue by installing the updated version of android in your mobile. I hope after doing that you will not get any issue with your mobile.

The solution which you have given your post I have tried that and I have done reset factory data in my HTC wildfire but after doing that also I get the same problem and I have also tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the android and also installing the updated version of android in my mobile. But after doing that also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this problem. Please reply me as soon as possible.

If you are having the same issue after resetting the phone and also updating the operating system in your mobile then I think there might be some other issue with your mobile phone and I think you have to visit the HTC service center. Just visit the HTC service center which nearby you and after that you have to ask about your problem in service center and after doing that you will get proper solution for you r mobile. If you want any more information then let me know.