Thread: Android Market Missing after updating to android 2.2 in HTC Wildfire

Android Market Missing after updating to android 2.2 in HTC Wildfire

From last few months I am using HTC Wildfire mobile which comes with android 2.1 operating system. My mobile was working absolutely fine and I was able to use the android market on my mobile phone. I have upgraded my operating system from android 2.1 to android 2.2 and after that my my mobile worked fine but android market was not there. I don’t know what went wrong please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. please help me out to fix this issue.

re: Android Market Missing after updating to android 2.2 in HTC Wildfire

I think you have to try to fix this issue by doing following steps. You can download the android market.apks file from internet and after that you have to install that in your mobile and after that you will be able to use the android market in your mobile. Sometimes if we do not update our mobile properly then this kind of problem can take place easily. Installing android market manually can fix this issue.

I have gone through your issue and if you don’t know how to fix this problem then I will help you to fix this issue. You can easily download android market from internet. For that you have to download AppBrain file from internet and after that you have to install it in your mobile and this is application will allow you to install application form in android market. I hope this trick will be helpful to you and you will be able to fix your issue easily.

Thank you for helping me in this issue. I have tried to fix this issue by searching android market download files internet but didn’t get any result there. I have also tried to use that AppBrain application in my HTC wildfire but it was such a waste of time for me. I have also tried to fix this issue by resetting my wildfire but I didn’t get any result after that also. if anyone facing the same problem and have some suggestion regarding that then please let me know.

As you have mentioned in your post that after upgrading your mobile from android 2.1 to android 2.2 you have started getting this problem then I think there might be something wrong with your operating system only. Try to solve this problem reinstalling android 2.2 in your mobile and after that check whether you are get the android market or not. if you still get the same problem then install the android 2.1 again and after that check whether problem gets solved or not.

Re: Android Market Missing after updating to android 2.2 in HTC Wildfire

If you are still not getting android market in your mobile even after updating your mobile phone operating system from android 2.1 to android 2.2 then I think you have to visit HTC service center and after that you have to ask for the solution regarding your problem. In service center you will surly get solution and after that you will be able to use the android market in your mobile. I hope this information will be helpful to fix your issue.