Thread: cannot update or install apps in iPhone due to Invalid Address error

cannot update or install apps in iPhone due to Invalid Address error

I have own Apple iPhone 3GS and I normally use to download application and install it from my iPhone and some time I install it from my iTunes also. all the things were working fine but from last few days my iPhone has started giving me some issues. Now whenever I try to update or install any application in my iPhone or whenever I select buy option at that time it gives error like Invalid Address error. Is there any way to get rid of this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: cannot update or install apps in iPhone due to Invalid Address error

First of all you have to check that you are getting this error with your account only or you are getting the Invalid Address error with different accounts also. if you have any other account for this then check whether you are able to download the application form there or not. If you are able to do this from different account than it might be problem with your account only, if you didn’t get the same problem then I think there something wrong with your iPhone only.

If you are facing this problem with all the account then I think you can solve this problem by resetting your iPhone. If you want to reset the iPhone then first of all you have to go the setting and after that you have to select general setting and then you will find the option of reset and after that select reset all setting. Now after doing that it will reset al the setting in your iPhone. Now after resetting your iPhone check whether your problem is solved or not.

I am also using iPhone and I have gone through from this kind of issue and best way to fix this issue is connect your iPhone with your laptop or with your computer and after that try to install application in your mobile by using iTunes and after that you will not get any issue with your mobile. I have tried same trick with my mobile phone and I have use my iTunes for some days to install the application from internet. After someday when I try to install application from my mobile again at that time it worked fine.

I have tried to fix this issue by following your tricks. First I have tried to check with other accounts which end up with the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting my device but after resetting my iPhone also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this I am not able to install any application from iTunes also. is there anything wrong with my iPhone or my account please help me with it.

I think you need to reinstall the iOS in your iPhone or you have to install updated version of iOS in your iPhone. After doing that you will be able to buy and install every application in your iPhone. If you don’t find this solution useful then I think you have to visit the Apple store and after visiting that you have to ask for the solution regarding iPhone issue and then they will give you some solution regarding that. I hope my information will be helpful to you.

As you have said in your post I have tried same solution in my iPhone and I have reinstalled iOS in my iPhone and after doing that also I am not able to update or install any application in my iPhone. Now after doing that I have also tried to search the software update for my mobile but I didn’t find any updates. Now after doing that I visited apple service center and I have discussed all the problem which I am facing in my mobile and after that I get sol8tion there. I really appreciate your help.