Thread: Samsung 9 Series vs ThinkPad x220

Samsung 9 Series vs ThinkPad x220

Hello friends I am here in confusion where I am unable to decide which laptop to go with I mean there are two choices in front of me that is Samsung 9 Series and Lenovo ThinkPad x220. I am getting different opinions and views regarding these two fantastic looking laptops. But the thing here is that I still need the best one in the business. So I have posted this thread here and willing to get a better response from the users. Please help me out of this confusion.

Re: Samsung 9 Series vs ThinkPad x220

Samsung 9 Series Notebook NT900X3A-A51 was presented at the CES 2011 will be released real soon. Samsung notebook Sense of recommended products to recommend the Samsung 9 Series Notebook NT900X3A-A51 is thinner than the size of a sharper picture with longer battery life with a new lineup of laptops. Samsung 9 Series notebook CPU core Sandy Bridge generation 2 i5-2537M equipped with a process and recording medium using a thin, 128GB SSD is reduced further. Use a 13 inch screen.

Samsung 9 Series notebooks in the body known as the aluminum alloy duralumin aircraft using a more lightweight and strength have increased. On the screen, you can create a thinner, thanks to the overall height was lowered. Samsung 9 Series, the power of the second generation of recommendations notebook equipped with Intel Core processes used in doing expend more time. If you think about the previous generation CPU, the VGA core and CPU core other achievements was the separation of manufacturing and using a portion of the power in fact, been made a little less improvement, but future Sandy Bridge CPU VGA HD graphics core integrated into CPU the current administration.

A small, yet persistent and powerful notebook is the dream of many users. Combined with IPS screen and hears the names ThinkPad, the X220 from Lenovo at almost the perfect companion. Whether that is true, Notebookcheck has reviewed. The Lenovo ThinkPad X220 is not perfect, but still offers some very good qualities, which provide not only the typical "ThinkPad flair" for convincing arguments. Two-edged performance is presented. The generally high CPU performance is sufficient for many tasks, and opened more than thanks to Quick-Sync video even new applications.

Samsung 9 Series, NT-900X3A-A51 laptop is fairly thin and light notebook is a portable felt. The touch pad has been replaced, so all the board designs create a fairly big advantage is increased availability. 13-inch screen sizes with a mobile no shortage of aluminum alloy duralumin 9 Series, Samsung NT-900X3A-A51 Laptop coolness of the alerts. I hope this will give you the desired information regarding the laptop

The main difference between the two models is that the Thinkpad X220 is a traditional notebook. The X220t is able to transform into a tablet for about a hinge that allows rotation of the touch screen. Both models are equipped with Sandy Bridge processors Core i3, i5 or Intel i7. The display is 12.5 inches and is always capable of a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. Technically, it is interesting products. But, we repeat, the real center of attraction is the optional nine-cell battery that is capable of reaching 15 hours of operation. Her than the battery slice provide about 24 hours of battery life. Unfortunately the model does not have a tablet 9-cell battery. We must settle for a 6-cell battery which logically brings down the total autonomy to about 16 hours.