Thread: Where can I find some good ultraportables

Where can I find some good ultraportables

I am looking to get an ultra-portable for this time. I had already worked on ample of systems and spend a lot amount. Now for an traveling purpose ultra-portables can be the best. The one thing I can try is look for some branded company like Hp offering the same. But there are something which should be taken under caution because there is always a chance of getting low performance system. And it is also right that this type of systems are really costly.

Re: Where can I find some good ultraportables

I have seen one which is from Acer. It belongs to the Acer Timeline series. It is difficult not to fall in love with this Acer Aspire TimelineX 3830T. This is really costly but the look of this laptop is nice. It provides the power needed for common applications that are either at home or traveling. So you can count it at the mid level series. Acer has also made great effort on the charger, reducing its size by a one third. This has made a great impression in the place of weight.

I will go with MSI X370 X-Series Slim-029FR. It is an 13.4-inch ultra-portable PC. It carries an AMD Fusion processor and a good amount of memory. The hard drive which is nside it is of right size. The laptop is sleek and lightweight. You can easily carry this and use it for your personal or business needs. The laptop is entirely an mobile design with less thickness and filled with energy-efficient. For an long hours of working this is quiet recommended.

Have a look on Pavilion dm1-3135sf one time. This one is less costlier than Acer Aspire TimelineX 3830T. It is an great solution for mobile users. The only thing which I would like to have is the slab must be slightly brighter and better in design. This is for the touchpad. The quality of the laptop along with the price ratio is really convincing. I will give around more than 7 points to this little laptop as per the demanding needs of the users for ultra-portables.

Vaio YB offers four hours of battery life but the fact is that the pay for it is high. But that does not seem like Acer Aspire TimelineX 3830T. I will really appreciated if Sony can put more memory and above all an external optical drive slides inside the box. One more thing that comes in comparison is that this Vaio is not comparable to Pavilion DM1-3135 which is of HP. The only thing that HP product wins is the offered price which is really good with the quality.

ThinkPad Edge is an good ultra portable I am happy with the overall performance, the look and other support on this. The base material in this portable provides good power while the quality of their keyboard, pointing device, etc is very well integrated. The 11.6-inch slab provide a remarkable ease of use. I have a robust feeling on this device and found a perfect grip on the usage also. Look for the configuration first before going for such device.