Thread: Suggestion to purchase a Tablet for taking notes

Suggestion to purchase a Tablet for taking notes

Hi all, I am studying in second year of computer science. There are a lot of notes that I have to write daily. It is very hard to maintain all the hard copy notes properly, at least for me. So I am thinking to buy a tablet pc for me so that I can write notes on that and organize them easily. I searched on internet and as there is many such tablet pc available, I got confused so I am posting this question over here so that I can get some good suggestion from you people. So please suggest me some good tablet PC that can fulfill my needs.

Re: Suggestion to purchase a Tablet for taking notes

You can look for either HP EliteBook 2730p otherwise Lenovo ThinkPad X200t. You will obtain that with the slice battery (2730p) or extended battery (X200t). It will come under $800. You will get a good battery life. LCD quality of these is also very good as compared to the one that you get from the tm2. Build quality is also business class. This is just my suggestion to you. You should do a research on these before going to purchase that and get more ideas. I hope that this will help you.

If you are thinking to get 2730p then you must try to see for the one which is having SSD installed in that. Normally they make use of the 1.8" drives which will results in slow HDD options and you will also not get the beneficial ability. The 12.1 in screen is absolutely additional attractive and I do know many protest for the tm2. I intended to obtain the 2730p as of ebay.

The X201t has Arrandale series processors (This is an initial production of the Core) and, as such, runs hotter (also means more noise than the fan is running twice as long), with lower efficiency and life battery unless the X200t, so look into getting an X200t. The X200t can frequently be collected with the touch screen opportunity (in fact the most ordinary method to discover it used on ebay), in search of eBay for X200t, you have to look both "X200t" and "X200 tablet "as no one can figure out the name of one or the other (to be able to find one with plenty of warranty left, for about $ 500, just make sure the seller has some Warranty).

The X200t should also serve good, in terms of performance ink will be the same as 2730p because it has the Wacom board itself on the screen (they understand that there are some dissimilar kind of touch screens inside X200t, the point of being particular resistive 2 points multitouch capacitive, therefore ensure that you know what you will get, and the touch screen is as well the Wacom pen, every X Series Tablet is as a minimum Wacom pen.

I think that X200t would be your finest choice for you to get. So there are plenty out there on ebay. Most of the year’s X200t can be found with a screen multitouch (multi, but that adds to the Wacom pen) that really need not worry about the amount of RAM or the specific processor that comes with it as they are all comparable, and RAM can be upgraded later if you want.