Thread: Is there any Tablet PC enabled options on a desktop pc?

Is there any Tablet PC enabled options on a desktop pc?

Recently I have purchased a tablet pc and I am having a latest configuration pc at my home and I am having a problem in my mind is that can I able to connect the tablet PC as a cintiq on the PC. Please help me in solving the problem if it is possible to connect then only please help me. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions and giving me your precious time.

Re: Is there any Tablet PC enabled options on a desktop pc?

In this case I would like to recommend you that I am sorry to say that but you are not able to connect the tablet PC to the cintiq and I think that even if you are using the secondary monitor while changing the software utilities then I think that you should have to transfer the pressure sensitivity information and should transfer over the network instead of making it crudely emulate a mouse and it doesn’t matter. I think that you should install the windows vista or the windows 7 I think that the features will be changed in the tablet PC.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you can connect the tablet PC as a cintiq on the PC but you can do this theoretically. I think that you may require a converter which can check or accept the something else than the LVDS signals. I think that this is the interesting part of the tablet PC because for implementing the tablet should work on its own. The tablet itself is usually connected using a serial port. I was actually seeing the assembly screen but in actually you can’t do this.

I would like to recommend you that if you are using the right software then I think that you should link between the two computers but in this case you will have to use the right software. I think that either a windows application or the different operating system would help you to connect the two computers. I hope that you can’t do this thing. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but I would like to recommend you that I am also very interested in this thing because I am also having the tablet pc and I also want to connect the tablet PC as a cintiq on the PC. Somebody said that you can do this by just using supported software. I hope that you can understand the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I am also interested in moding a 21” cintiq with a full laptop. I think that you should use the SLI video card setup. I don’t know what the skill is but I think that you should use the supported software in this to connect the computer with one another. I am also interested in all this but I don’t know how to do this. I hope that you can understand it.

I would like to recommend you that I am also interested in moding a 21” cintiq with a full laptop. I think that you should use the SLI video card setup. I don’t know what the skill is but I think that you should use the supported software in this to connect the computer with one another. I am also interested in all this but I don’t know how to do this. I hope that you can understand it.