Thread: HP Compaq TC4400 bios states it's an HP Compaq NC4400

HP Compaq TC4400 bios states it's an HP Compaq NC4400

Hello friend, I purchase a bunch of HP Compaq tc4400 Tablet PC and I want to check this in the device manager. Then it doesn’t help to do this task. Then I checked the BIOS and this BIOS of the system mention that this is an NC4400 but actually it is an of HP Compaq tc4400. I have not experience about this but I need to solve this problem. If anyone having information about this then please share your own opinion. Any type of help will be welcome.

re: HP Compaq TC4400 bios states it's an HP Compaq NC4400

The type of difficulty occurs in this tablet pc because the system imaged of this tc4400. This is to be main reason behind this problem. For solving this kind of problem you need to test few things inthis tablet ps such as the source of your image. The OS currently running on this system. Also you need to use the Windows XP Tablet Edition and then find the correct solution behind this. This will be good and it helps to solve the problem.

The bios in my work notebook will be indicating the similar kind of problem. Hence I decided to update this system BIOS. Then I follow the correct technique to solve this problem. For doing this BIOS reset operations you need to use the updated driver option of the BIOS. The search engine provide the facility to get this updated BIOS driver option. Then use this option and it will be help to solve this problem.

I suggest you to don’t try to do any harmful action in this system. this is most complicated problem of the bios and you need to use special technique to solve this problem. Most of the time BIOS up gradate helps to solve this problem. The step by step process to doing this task is present on the manual of this laptop. Then use this process and do this task correctly. This will be help to remove such problem into the system.

I am having the exact same issue in this TC4400 tablet pc and then I decide to do something special task into this laptop. I can't figure out the basic reason behind this and I understand that the BIOS recognize it as a TC4400 and not a NC4400. Hence I did the installation of the latest digitizer drivers. This will be happen using the Wacom website and also I get a successful digitizer installed message. Then recheck it and then problem is solved.

I think that this type of trouble happen because wrong BIOS present in the system. This both TC and NC tablet pc are similar kind of configuration machine. This will be indicating that the either BIOS update or exchange necessary in this system. Hence I did this task into the system. Surprisingly this make some changes and the problem of this tablet pc will be completely solved. This will be necessary to solve this problem.