Thread: Lenovo X220t vs. Asus EEE Slate EP121

Lenovo X220t vs. Asus EEE Slate EP121

Hi, I am sincerely considering purchasing a tablet pc in may be this week. I have done some research on market and two high configuration based tablet pc are chosen. One is the Lenovo X220t and the other is Asus EEE Slate EP121. I have not so much experience about this two laptop but I think if people who have experience about any of this tablet pc, then it will be better for me. Any help0 or suggestions will be appreciates.

Re: Lenovo X220t vs. Asus EEE Slate EP121

If you compare CPU performance, then the eee slate ep121 laptop is best and the reason behind this is the CPU of this laptop. This is an ASUS laptop and the functionality of this laptop is to be great. The user will be likes it. This will be capable to do the high speed loading. There will be nothing wrong happen in this laptop. I used this laptop in the last one month and the functions work correctly in this laptop.

I have noticed, there has been a huge popularity of Lenovo X220t tablets recently. The reson behind this the latest technology based features present into this laptop. Hence I suggest you to use this laptop for any kind of task. This will provide the compatibility with the pdf application. Hence you can read articles on it. Also it provides the various gaming facility. This type of features likes the children. Then use this laptop and it works great. Hence this is popular.

This Asus Eee Slate EP121 is a Windows 7 tablet pc and this tablet pc able to run Office as well pdf application. This laptop also able to view videos on 3D platform. This video is being available on the Hulu and YouTube sites. If you compare with the other laptop then you realized that this will performed three times faster. It avoids problems come upon Windows 7 touch devices. Few example of this problem is to be the list menus and the tiny window controls.

This Asus Eee Slate EP121 laptop is an nice but I am still going with the Lenovo X220t tablet pc. The reason behind this is that it provide the latest technology based Windows 8. Within few time this is to be launched and the Lenovo will be provide this on the tablet pc. The Asus eee slate is also another instance of moving in the right direction. This will be also good and it will be provide the latest facility. Then choose any good laptop between this two.

I like the configuration of the Asus EEE Slate EP121 tablet pc. This is to be able to work like a notebook and the other facility will be done the easy task. Such as a keyboard of this my ASUS EP121 laptop will be help to take class notes instead of using pen in a lecture hall. This is really well for my point of view. The existing PowerPoint presentations or PDF's files capable application will be help to do this task. Then as per my suggestion you need to use this laptop.

The ASUS Eee Slate EP121 keeps you entertained while the other is to be providing the high configuration facility. These both are good as per its own capability but the choice is yours and you have taken the final decision. Hence I suggest you to use the own decision and then buy any suitable tablet pc. Both are good but the functionality of both devices is different. Then bought any one and then solve the decision problem.