Thread: Fujitsu Lifebook T901 or Lenovo X220t

Fujitsu Lifebook T901 or Lenovo X220t

Hi, first time I have buy any kind of tablet pc. I have done some research and then I found this Fujitsu Lifebook T901 and Lenovo X220t both tablet PC suitable for me. I need tablet pc which helps to solve the mathematics problem and it will also help in master study. When I done some research on both tablets then I found that this T901 is an 13.3" screen and 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, while the other X220t is to be 12.5” with 1366 x 768 pixel resolution. Which is suitable for me? Thanks in advance.

Re: Fujitsu Lifebook T901 or Lenovo X220t

This ultra versatile convertible notebook is best for the professional user specially the persons who have the professions in the study. The LIFEBOOK T Series tablet PC is the best choice for that kind of persons. This Fujitsu Lifebook T901 tablet pc contains features such as high-bright LED display, bi-directional, wide-view, rotatable. Then as per my opinion this is the best for doing this kind of research task. Then buy this and get the experience.

Lenovo's ThinkPad X220T tablet laptop contains several latest technology based feature. Few example of this is cheap, USB 3.0 and eSATA. This will be so helpful to handle the special kinds of task over this highly configured laptop. However, this laptop also provide the amazing battery life, with the high-end specifications and also the ThinkPad reputation facility. Hence as per my thinking this is the best for you choice. It also capable to provide the high speed downloading and it is the best popular tablet pc currently available on the market.

The X220t's screen shows 16:9 aspect ratios whereas the other T901 provide the 33.8 cm display at just 2.0 kg. then as per the screen size point of view this Fujitsu Lifebook T901 will be bets choice. Also when we compare the other point in between the laptop then for the review [point of view this Lenovo X220t is the best. Unfortunately, there will be lot of choice present in the laptop field but the final decision is taken by the user.

Last one month I operate this Lenovo X220t tablet PC. This is really providing more appropriate screen ratios. The size of this is to be 16x9 and this will also available on the 16x10 size. I have work on the 16x9 and there will be no problem present into this laptop. This will be better for the study purpose. This is purely BUSINESS prospective laptop and there will be nothing wrong happen onto this laptop. I suggest use this laptop and it also cheap.

I've tested a couple of older laptop as well as the tablet pc and I found that this Fujitsu Lifebook T901 is best. The reason behind that is the functioning of this laptop. This will be capable to handle multiple tasks without decreasing the system speed. The other point of this laptop is that this will not make any compatibility problem. Then use this policy and it really helpful to do this type of complicated task easily. Then buy and get the good experience.