Thread: Suitable PDF Reader for Reading / Navigating on Asus EP121 Slate

Suitable PDF Reader for Reading / Navigating on Asus EP121 Slate

Hi, I need the best PDF Reader on my Asus EP121 Slate. I need this application for reading PDF books present in this tablet PC with using touchpad facility. I think there will be some application provides the facility to using full screen and also use with touchpad feature. Hence if anyone having knowledge about such kind of application then please shares your own thoughts. Thanks in advance for your any kind of suggestions.

re: Suitable PDF Reader for Reading / Navigating on Asus EP121 Slate

Adobe reader is to be best suitable for this kind of task. This adobe reader will be provide the facility to read the pdf file present in this tablet. Hence as per my suggestion you need to use this adobe reader application. Adobe reader 8 application will be help to easily operate this application on the ASUS tablet PC. Hence I think you need to use this application over the tablet pc. This will be really help to read pdf file.

The alternative application of this is the Martview reader & downloader. This is the specially developed and designed for the tablet pc. The compatibility of this is so good and there is no problem present into this application. Hence you need to try this application over the system. Yes, this is really good and I think there will no such initiall problem is occurred in this application. The dowanloding and installing task of this application simple and you can easy to do this.

Last one month I have work on this ASUS mini laptop and I think the configuration of this laptop is specially support the Adobe reader. I have used this application still now on this table pc. The application not gives any kind of problem. This is installed on initial time and still now it able to read any kind of pdf file. Hence I think you need to use this application and it really good for reading purpose. Then use it over ASUS.

I also realized this adobe reader application performance on the ASUS table pc. The performance of this application is good and people will be mostly like this. Hence I think the other application will be make some problem and hence I suggest you to use this application for the reading pdf. This alos provide the audio facility. It means the adobe reader will be capable to create audio sound of this pdf file. This is the latest feature of this application.

Re: Suitable PDF Reader for Reading / Navigating on Asus EP121 Slate

I think the other application also present in the market and you need to visit that several site of the product. The support staff will also provide such kind of information. Then I suggest you to use this help as well as read the asus laptop related articles. They will definitely provide such kind of information. Hence the correct compatible application you found in this tablet pc. Then use this advice and it will effective for you.