Thread: Need virtual joystick or other game button

Need virtual joystick or other game button

Last one year I have work on the ASUS tablet PC and I think this will be old tablet pc as compared to the latest tablet pc. Now I need to buy the specific type of tablet pc or laptop that will be provide the virtual joystick onscreen or other game button. I really need such kind of facility. I’m look for virtual arrow keys onscreen or the alternative virtual joystick. This will help me to play windows 7 based games on this tablet pc or laptop. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need virtual joystick or other game button

There are so many joystick controllers present in the market. You need to choose any good device for doing this task. If you ask my opinion I suggest you to buy the controller application. Then I think the latest controller will contains the keyboard and a 4 button 2 axes regular joystick as inputs. This device can be capable to connect with the previous tablet pc. Hence use this and it will be help to solve the problem.

I think you need to use the USB joystick which is easily purchase from the market. Then uses the any of the USB joystick and it will be provide you facility to play the game. i am really looking forward to use the available USB joystick in the market. Standard joystick will be easily work on the Windows 7 OS. The latest available Mad Catz ST290 Pro Joystick will be capable to do this kind of task. Then use it and easily play the game over the tablet pc.

Virtual Joystick is a software application and this will be contains several features such as Signed drivers, 64-bit support and Key blocking facility. Unfortunately the previous version of this Windows 7 will not provide such key blocking facility. But the virtual driver allows this facility and it also provide the keyboard input to be changed to joystick input. Then use this application for the gaming purose and it really help to do such task.

Many developers have designed An analog joystick for your portable devices such as ipad, iphone, tablet PC and mostly important laptop. Fling is a joystick for this portable devices. You need to use this fling and then it provide the most advanced features that capable to paly the 3D technology based game. Then use this and it will be helpful to solve the problem. This will be really helpful to do such kind of task.

Using the latest technology based game button, the game is about as simple as they come. This will be really helpful and it will be so help to do such kind of problem. The big button on the touch screen based tablet pc or the iphone will be able to do this task. Then I think you need to use this type of solution for playing such kind of gaming application. This type of gaming Button provided by Blank Software. Then go to the official site of this and read the related articles.

Windows 7 defines special virtual-key codes. This will be help to identify various virtual keys. This is to be used to look up the keystroke using Windows API or OnKeyUp or OnKeyDown event handler. This type of event handler will be provide the facility to do such kind of task. Then use this type of API and event handler. This will be help to play the latest technology based game on the portable devices. Then use this & play game.