Thread: How to use slate as tablet or as monitor?

How to use slate as tablet or as monitor?

I have purchased a HP slate 500 since two weeks ago and I am very happy of having the slate. I think that the HP slate is the computers for the people who don’t ever sit on the desk to do their work. But still they want to be productive and familiar with the windows software. It has various features but the feature I like the most are the work intuitively, accomplish more on the go, and then polishes the presentation that you have made, it has two camera, and it is no longer tied to the desk. I am interested in making the use of tablet as an art. But I have a question about this slate can I connect the slate to the tablet or to the monitor. If yes then please suggest me that how to connect it, please help me in solving the problem.

Re: How to use slate as tablet or as monitor?

I would like to recommend you that I am not happy to tell you that you are not able to make the use of tablet as an art because these touches are not as smooth as it should be it is not worth. But even if it is having the capacitive stylus I think that it is not so better I don’t want to mention it but it is an not so powered and it don’t run the software as it should run. And the one important thing is that it has very small screen.

I would like to recommend you that if you want the slate to make an art then I think that you should use a tablet which is powerfully based on windows and it would be having a Wacom Active Digitizer and you can have many more tablets which has a pen also and plus touch also. I think that the newer once is not so powerful but I think that the older once is more powerful than the newer once. I hope that by reading this your problem will be solved.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you can make use the tablet as an art by just combining the Wacom cintiq with the ultra portable tablet or with the HP slate 500. I think that this type of technology is there you just have to pick the tablets and then just connect the USB 3.0 to the tablet after connecting it becomes or works as a Wacom cintiq. I hope that you have understood the suggestions and I hope that it might work with your slate or tablet.

I would like to recommend you that you cannot use the tablet for the art purpose. If you want to art something you should have to use the Wacom. I think that you should use the Android operating system so that you can use the software like the Photoshop in which you can just design it with both the active pen and the touch input. The palm rejection gets activated when you are sketching with the pen. I think that it utilizes the high quality of display. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that the tablet PCs is the product which are really as good as the mainstream laptops or the desktop product. In this case truly I would like to recommend you that you are underestimating the power of the tablets PC. I think that if you want to do art on the tablet pc I think that you should take a Wacom cintiq. Because in this product you can use a Photoshop and you can draw whatever you want to draw.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.