Thread: Asus eeenote as graphics tablet on Linux

Asus eeenote as graphics tablet on Linux

Hi, I really some advice on this issue. I have bought the ASUS eeenote EA800 laptop and I want ti use this graphics tablet on the Linux operating system. I think there is some kind of special technique present over this laptop and I need to use this technique. There are so many ASUS laptop use r and I think few of them use this type of graphics tablet on the Linux which is UNIX based operating system. I need information for how to use this eeenote as graphics tablet on Linux? Thanks in advance.

Re: Asus eeenote as graphics tablet on Linux

I also use this graphics tablet on the Linux and I noticed that this will be works good on the Linux OS. That is there is no compatibility problem present on this laptop. At the time of plugging it gives incredible dmesg and this will be help to easily operate on the system. There are many facilities present over this such as generic input mouse, easy to configure the X server. This will be useful for the connectivity purpose.

The configuration of Asus EA800 or Eee Note is a 8" TFT touch screen with a resolution of 768×1024. This laptop also contains 64 levels of grayscale touch screen and DPI rate of 2540. Hence this will be called as graphics tablet. The Linux will also provide the graphics facility and there is no compatibility problem present onto this system. The graphical quality of this tablet pc is very good and I haven’t faced any graphics problem over this.

Last five years I have work in this IT industry but still I haven’t operated the complete Linux operating system. The reason behind this windows based OS such as windows xp, windows vista and windows 7 are fully compatible with the system. Now I have buy this graphics tablet and quite interesting for me to operate Linux operating system on this Asus eeenote graphics tablet. I think this will be good experience for me and I am sure there will be not any problem in this task.

Because of the confusion the Asus’s eReader will be consider that this laptop is not suitable with the Linux. Then we have collect some reviews over this issue. Surprisingly there will be so many good reviews come. The linux operating system will be ost suitable over this laptop and there will be no any kind of problem present on this laptop. Then I recommended you to do this task and it will be help to you for experience another one.

If you are use this Asus eeenote as graphics tablet then I must tell you that this will be provide so many advanced features such as Networking, Graphics, Sound and so on. This will be very much supported to do the special kind of graphics work on this laptop. I think this is very good for operating the Linux OS and it will be helpful to just operate several graphical feature of this Linux operating system. Then use it and get the experience.

Hi, in recent times I purchase Asus eeeNote EA800 graphics tablet and initially this is a Linux based ebook reader. The main advantage of this OS over the laptop is to be it contains graphical features such as a wacom pen which allocate the user to write something into this graphical notes. This also allow to add remarks as well as many other notes such as pdf's or books on this laptop. Then use this and it will be help to solve the problem.