Thread: software's for tablet pc

software's for tablet pc

I recently replaced my 5 year old laptop with a new tablet pc. Its just been a month since I it, and it’s pretty cool to use a tablet pc, I wanted to install some software’s on my tablet pc but as this is my first ever tablet pc I don’t know what kind of software’s are available for tablet pc, I had tried searching software’s for my tablet pc on internet but I couldn’t find any good software’s for my tablet pc. So if anyone knows about it kindly share it me. Thank you.

Re: software's for tablet pc

Wishing you good luck for your new tablet pc, can you please tell me what kind of software you are looking for? As there are thousands of software’s available for tablet pc. So it would be easy to give you right source if you mention what software you want for your tablet pc. I have been using many software’s on my tablet pc even you can have some of them.

Thanks for your kind reply, I was looking for some basic software’s for my tablet pc, things I'm looking for are, whiteboards, PDF reader that acts like an eBook reader, etc. I would prefer opening a source if there are options. I installed Office Pro 2007 hoping to enjoy OneNote using inking/touch. I found some software but when I tried installing them I was not able to install them. Please help me in finding some software for my tablet pc.

Here is the list of some software’s that you can use on your tablet pc. I have tried these software’s on my tablet pc. So you can try them on yours
    OneNote
    ArtRage
    ShareKMC
    Wallpaper Gyro
    InkPlayer
    MuseBook Concert
    MathPractice