Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

HP ENVY 14 beats Edition vs. HP Pavilion dm4x which should I go for?

Portable Devices

Old 21-06-2011

HP ENVY 14 beats Edition vs. HP Pavilion dm4x which should I go for?

I am in the big confusion now and I donít know that to buy and which one to discard. I am talking about the laptop. So can some one suggest which one should I buy? I have been offered two laptops by my father and now I have to make a choice. So please help me. The two laptops offered are HP ENVY 14 beats Edition vs. HP Pavilion dm4x. Please tell me about these two I donít know about them.

Old 21-06-2011

Re: HP ENVY 14 beats Edition vs. HP Pavilion dm4x which should I go for?

Rap, rock, punk, pop, whatever you favor, Envy 14 series among Beats Audio will craft you experience like you are sitting in some studio, and let you listen to the music as every artist planned. You get consistent presentation and DJ gear. This series comes with 2 year limited warranty on elements, counting two years of free of charge phone support 24 x 7 via online chat or e-mail. So if you want the studio experience then go for it.
Old 21-06-2011

It is extremely quick. Firefox unwrap in a moment. Running Firefox, Word, Photoshop and at the equivalent time, does not make your computer sluggish. I do not run programs taking much of the resources. But I like game. This runs on high. These things will tell you about the performance. So my vote is also for the HP ENVY 14 beats Edition. Plus it gives amazing sound quality. Awesome experience.
Old 21-06-2011

This laptop is especially for the students. It is extremely light in weight, very thin case, characteristic small screen (14" diagonal) plus the steel gray or dark umber metal finish. Equipped with the most modern Intel second-generation processor core. It has long battery life of 6.75 hours. So if you are basically a student then it will be very help full for you in your studies. So go for it and best of luck for it.
Old 24-06-2011

Hey I would like to tell all that I purchased HP ENVY 14 beats Edition. Though I am a student I should have gone with the other one but I had the reason for this. The performance which the other laptop will give me is also available in the one I have purchased and additionally it has the beats Edition. This sounds great and I am enjoying the music at its best in it. Thank to all who have replied to me.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,