Thread: Thinkpad Edge E420s vs. Sony Vaio CA vs. Acer TimelineX 4830tg what to purchase?

Thinkpad Edge E420s vs. Sony Vaio CA vs. Acer TimelineX 4830tg what to purchase?

Hello all! I am having the confusion regarding the laptops. I have three in my list and I don’t know which to go for and which to not. Can you all suggest me what to do and what not to do? What to take and what to discard? The three in the list I am having are Thinkpad Edge E420s vs. Sony Vaio CA vs. Acer TimelineX 4830tg. So please suggest me about it. I heard that Lenovo is having the graphic card problem?

re: Thinkpad Edge E420s vs. Sony Vaio CA vs. Acer TimelineX 4830tg what to purchase?

I chose for the E420s. I've seemed for quite a lengthy time for a laptop that meets price, style, performance and excellent construction quality and this appear the best option I found in my hunt for any sub-portable 15 ". My main problem with only it is I'm waiting to see more in order coming out of it and to be available to buy in Europe. So you should also go for the same as it is fantastic to use this laptop.

re: Thinkpad Edge E420s vs. Sony Vaio CA vs. Acer TimelineX 4830tg what to purchase?

The 14-inch associate of small family-oriented enterprises Edge Lenovo ThinkPad laptops, the ThinkPad Edge E420s assures a burly mixture of fashionable looks, portability, presentation and comfort while typing. But 14-inch portable power Core-i5. The best choice for portable expert on the shift. You can get it for just $889. So I would also go for the Thinkpad Edge E420s. And I will also vote for the Thinkpad Edge E420s

I have something else to say and vote for. I don’t know about the other laptops but I think you should go for the Sony. Sony laptops hardly ever let down when it come to the screens. 14-inch CA’s VAIO screen is no exemption, and the images are very sharp appreciation to 1366 x 768 resolution, but dissimilarity levels that everything is impressive. We also liked the way the screen extends around the edge of the lid, making occupied use of obtainable room

If you live digital life in movement and then a Timeline X Series notebook for you. Timeline X Series laptops are designed to maximize time away from the wall, which comes with more than 8 hours of battery life on a single charge. Besides that, have some of the latest Intel Core I processors, which is perfect for people who require performance and unprecedented mobility. Use of available space.

Re: Thinkpad Edge E420s vs. Sony Vaio CA vs. Acer TimelineX 4830tg what to purchase?

Hey thank you all of you who have replied. But It was a really tough one to decide what to go for and what not to go for. I had gone through all the laptops I have mentioned, at the dealers place and checked it out all the laptops. Then finally I decided to go for the E420s. Because I had read the reviews on the internet and found that most of the people liked it. So I purchased the same and its really good.