Thread: Unable to make a video call from nokia e63 using fring

Unable to make a video call from nokia e63 using fring

Hey guys I am using Nokia e63 since 1 month. It was an awesome experience I ever got and it is an awesome mobile device I ever seen and we can make a video call from nokia e63 using different applications. There are different application like fring,skype.Recently I downloaded Fring from the internet for video calling but video calling is not working in the fring properly so anyone and also don’t know what is going one, so anyone tell me the stepwise procedure to make the video calls thus anyone has the same glitch need suggestion ,need suggestion. Thank you

Re: Unable to make a video call from nokia e63 using fring

I suggest you the following steps to make the video calls from e63 using fring is as follows:[*]Firstly properly download the fring to your Nokia e63 from internet.[*]Now run the Fring to your nokiae63.[*]then register yourself with fring means make an account on the Fring .[*]After that add your friends in your contact list on Fring.[*]Now call your friends by clicking on your friends name .[*]After that click on the video option then start your video call will be started.

I will tell you the following procedure to overcome the problem about video call from Nokia e63 using fring is :
    Please make sure that fring version which you downloaded from internet is compatible with your phone if not then download the compatible version with your phone.
    Please make sure that internet is available to your phone or not if not then contact to your service provider.
    Please make sure that your internet connection properly supports fring application if not then contact to your service provider.
    Then go to the fring video call setting and check that video call is enabled or not if not then enable it. After doing all process restart the fring application and start your video call.

I tell you the procedure to make video calling from Nokia e63 using Fring is as follows:
    i)If your Fring application is not working properly on the Nokia e63 then remove the fring and and reinstall the proper and valid version for your mobile.
    ii)please check your internet speed is proper or not if not proper then contact you service provider for assistance .
    iii) Please make sure that your Fring supports to your internet connection or not.
    iv)Please make sure that your internet operator name is assign in fring application as a access point if not then assign it as access point. After assigning a access point restart the Fring application then try for video call if problem persist then remove the application and install the application