Thread: Dell XPS 15 vs Hp DV6tqe which should be purchased?

Dell XPS 15 vs Hp DV6tqe which should be purchased?

Here is the choices made by me. Which one should I go for? Hp’s DV6tqe 15 or Dell’s XPS? Equally can be had at this time with the i7-2630qm, 6.8 GB RAM, Blue Ray, Bluetooth and 1080p display. I had interpreted all the analysis on the screen of XPS. Can anyone comment on the screen in DV6tqe or any other reason to bend one side or another? Doing some programming, watching movies, surfing etc would be done by me.

Re: Dell XPS 15 vs Hp DV6tqe which should be purchased?

If I would be on your place then I would have gone for the Hp and not for the Dell. I have got some plus points to share with you on the Hp. It has just got the improved GPU and very very good designs available according to me. Aluminum Construction of the laptop is just amazing and looks very very cool according to me. And it also has got the 30% discount currently at my place. So better go for it.

I have just purchased the laptop and it is great. Actually we two friends purchased the laptop. And luckily I was having interest in the Dell XPS 15 and my friend was having interest in the other one. Both are good to use and you can go for any of it. But since I have got the Dell, I can tell you its plus points. It is having better screen then the other, very good and solid assembly and would say the best speakers of the laptops I have seen so far.

Amazing no one has yet mentioned it over here. I would tell you that there are many similarities in these two laptops. But only one thing had changed my decision from hp to dell. It was the keyboard and nothing else. Dell XPS has got the backlit keyboard. We recognize where the keys are. I don't think I can ever work without one now. So you should go for it because other all things are almost same in these two peaces.

I'm not sure what kind of screen HP has, but Dell has FullHD B+RGLED TL 1920x1080 screen. 1080 is well known for its excellent color copy. If HP comes up with impressive alike, then it may be a good idea. or else I'll stick with Dell. Also keep in mind that in buying from Dell, you can bank some money by becoming a smaller amount RAM. So check the things out before taking a system for yourself. And cheers in advance.

Hello all! I had purchased XPS15 a few weeks ago, gave it back yesterday, experience despicable and I hated the assembly around, I imply my Sager was better than the XPS to be sincere. Sony appear to be a superior option to create a nice-looking, but I'm going with HP now, also the reason I returned was that I had just 3 hours of battery life. And also one thing I would say id that they are having the poorest of the customer service.

Yes thank you guys for the brilliant replies. I have got a very good knowledge about these two laptops and ultimately I had to make the decision. But I would say i checked it out both the keyboards from the dealer and ultimately came to decision that I will go for the Dell. Because they nearly cost the same and I was getting backlit keyboard with it, I think it is amazing. Thanks to all once again who have given such a good replies.