Thread: Games that support in slate mode

Games that support in slate mode

I had brought a new tablet pc and I want to know which game is supported in the tablet mode. I had made a bit search on Google but dint get any programs or games can anyone suggest me where I will get those game and the name of the game which it support in slate mode. I’m eager to play the game which work with pen. I will be very much thankful to the person who ever guide me.

Re: Games that support in slate mode

There are many games which support in slate mode basically it support Age of Empires III which works almost perfect, Command it work perfectly, Command & Conquer 3 works nearly perfect, don’t know much about the Defcon, Euclidean Crisis, Inkball, The Longest Journey, osu! , Pocket Tanks Deluxe, Microsoft PowerToys work perfectly and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 which required mouse for rotation and sims2 which may required an keyboard.

I’m new to it so don’t know much about it but I know few games which probably work Rag Doll Kung Fu
    just confirmed it first and Darwinia for this it required keyboard and I’m confirmed about it. Most probably popcap type of game will not work and remaining games will work. popcap games mostly required a keyboard to play which have some short key to get an help but those are not required to play the games.

You can even try AOE3 but it is bit expensive and will surely support and doesn’t required an keyboard.Defcon is not in the list as It doesn’t support in it. Even the Darwinia, people think it will going to work but it doesn’t work and even the same problem with the Half-life and don’t even go for Popcap games in that most of the games are not supportable and they might need a keyboard shortcut to get a help to run a game. So I will recommend you not to buy any game before searching it on a net about it as it will be only waste of money.