Thread: games available for tablet pc

games available for tablet pc

I recently got to know to about tablet pc, as after doing little research on it I liked it very much. And So I was planning to buy a tablet pc for myself. But before buying it I wanted to know that which all games can be played on it, as I have been a good gamer and I am very much addicted to games. I really wanted to play a lots of game on a tablet pc. I don’t know which games are available for it and how to play them on tablet pc. Kindly share your views and help me. Thank you.

Re: games available for tablet pc

Hi even I am looking for the same answer, as I recently bought a new tablet pc for myself and its really awesome to use it, as its totally new to me I am not able to figure out what types of games I can play on my tablet pc? I had tried searching games on internet but was not able to find any good games for my tablet pc so I thought of posting here and get suggestions from all of you. So I would be very much thankful to you if you help me.

There are many games for tablet PC, it contain many games like, Microsoft Sudoku, crossword puzzles, and many other games that includes war games that are more advanced in nature. It is reported that Microsoft is planning to designing a Tablet PC game software development kit (SDK) and a new Tablet-PC-specific game, both destined to grab new developers and customers towards buying Tablet PCs. Another game that is being developed by Microsoft is the "Arc of fire."

We all love playing games. And tablet pc are one of the best for playing games. If you have an Android-based tablet, then you are very luck. As there are a lots of awesome games available for your tablet pc. There are a numbers sites from where you can get games and applications for your tablet pc. You can buy them or download it to your tablet pc. Get few games and try it on your tablet pc, I am sure you will enjoy playing them all.

There are many games available for tablet pc, below are some of the games that I have tried on my tablet pc and all are really fun playing you can try playing them on your tablet pc.
    -Plants Vs Zombies
    -World of Goo
    -Defense Grid
    -Angry Birds
    -Eets
    -Peggle Night
    -Bejeweled Twist
    -Chime
    -Rush
    -Shatter
    -Revenge of the Titans.
    -Crayon physics