Thread: Tablet pc vs. Desktop (dual monitor)

Tablet pc vs. Desktop (dual monitor)

I am using the dual monitor from many years from now and that is the best thing that I have performed in my computer. I am in the self improvement project from last two years and read many books that how to improve the memory. I bought a new graphic tablet so that I can keep my new material in form of sketch. I want to ask you that whether you like a desktop with dual monitor and an intuos 4 wirelesses and a graphic tablet or an all in one desktop PC. Which one will be best option according to you? Please reply. Thank you.

Re: Tablet pc vs. Desktop (dual monitor)

If you are having a digital tablet then it is the same as having the Intuos with keyboard and mouse. You will not have to get them separately. In addition, we should know what you are actually using their desktop with multiple screens to really make an appropriate recommendation one way or another. So having the tablet will be beneficial for others but in your case the desktop pc will be the better option for you as you are using dual monitor.

One thing that I would like to suggest you is to consider getting full Tablet PC (similar to the Lenovo X220t) as well as a docking station. Through docking station you might be capable of to skip desktop computer completely and utilize the X220t like a notebook on the move. You be able to still make use of dual monitors for docking station with a usual keyboard with mouse if you want. But to actually suggest what may be most excellent we'd have to know is that for what purpose you are using your computer.

While desktops are pleasant, laptops are my humble opinion, a necessity for college. During my degree if you have a laptop that would have been dead in the water so often improvised work in the student union or the times when you can be in your bedroom. I honestly never near a bedroom or anything, I actually left home at 18 and my girlfriend is now my wife. But I heard that the bedroom is the worst place to try to get some work. There are too many distractions.

Honestly speaking that the best combination if you need computing power is a desktop and a laptop / tablet, but if all you do is basic tasks of a tablet laptop / will do you good and if you desire you could obtain a tablet because with an external LCD and keyboard and mouse. I can say a Tablet PC is a God sent for the class time. Between taking notes or draw a picture of some sort (mine used for notes and flow charts before I coded).

If you do not need desktop performance, you can easily run two monitors with a Tablet PC, maybe even triple monitors. In fact, the pen input on the extra monitors would be more complicated, but there is nothing stopping you from using a Wacom graphics tablet on a Tablet PC enabled. You could even spend a drawing tablet external monitors if desired.