Thread: Is Sager NP8150 build best for gaming?

Is Sager NP8150 build best for gaming?

My objective is to optimize my possibilities for playing games by means of max settings devoid of paying for some pointless choices. I mostly desire to know if there is a big sufficient performance increase as of the GeForce GTX 560M to the 485M to worth $500 additional and is it expected that there will be games that I will be able to play on max settings through the 485M which I would not be equipped to accomplish the same through the 560M. Thank you!!!

Re: Is Sager NP8150 build best for gaming?

The 485M is just 10% improved as compared to the 6970M. Unless you require NVIDIA for anything. My suggestion to you is to remain with the 6970M. The 2820QM is as well pointless, as it is just a small unnoticeable bit quicker as compared to the 2720QM. I can say that it just not worth the cost for it. This is because the 500GB hard drive is just $20 additional. I would recommend you to go for it. Also I consider that the overclock is simple to do yourself devoid of paying the excessive amount they charge you in favor of it.

I will say one thing here that I read about overclocking do it yourself and it looks pretty intimidating for someone like me who do not build computers or anything and if I'm not wrong. I think it's worth paying $ 80 for overclocking, but I will search the area of overclocking on this website and get some more information before buying. Consider the display range of 90% if you get the NP8170. It's the only thing that can compare to the display range of 95% in the NP8150 you selected. If not then it's a relegate within image class in color rising in the size of the screen.

If you require more noticeable increase in speed, I recommend you get a hybrid drive or SSD. I was in a situation just like you, and I went with all the improvements that would make a noticeable difference in load times and frame rate. The laptop in my sig is all you need to up some game, except to say Metro Witcher 2 or 2033. I know that 2720QM is improved as compared to 2630QM. But that's not my point. My point is that the OP does not need it, as in games of the update does not help frame rate. Nor is the striking difference in real life.

The NP8150 features stunning visual effects that will amaze the most critical users using the world's greatest notebook GPUs - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485 m. The unit notebook brings gaming to an effect of the quality of the film by combining the power of DirectX 11 and NVIDIA PhysX technology accelerates. NVIDIA CUDA technology release the power of the processor cores of the CPU to speed up the performance of even the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding. The NP8150 lets you play the way it's meant to be played without having to worry if your video card is up to par.

Once again they took mobile gaming to the subsequent level through the introduction of NP8150. The worlds most influential 15.6 "gaming notebook, the NP8150 offers the 2nd generation Intel Core i7 and fastest notebook GPU on the planet - the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485 m. The top of the line technology have all new connectivity ports as well as is protected through a rubber surface which offer an extra level of comfort while extended gaming sessions long.