Thread: After downloading Z4root decreased downloading speed

After downloading Z4root decreased downloading speed

Hello guys, recently I have purchased my new Samsung Galaxy S now I am using it, I like the speed that it offer to me while downloading my different application, like to play games in my Samsung Galaxy S. it is full of feature anybody will opt for Samsung Galaxy S because of it features. But recently when I saw the z4root is being released in the market I downloaded it and installed it in my Samsung Galaxy S, but after installing z4root the download speed has gone down and I am upset with this problem. Please help me out regarding this problem

Re: After downloading Z4root decreased downloading speed

As you mention that your z4root installed properly but it decreased your downloading speed. So first, I would recommend you to check whether you have installed similar type of application. If you have installed such application then uninstall your similar type of application. If you do not have such application then you must see the official site of Samsung galaxy S or z4root to check the requirement of installing the z4root application in your Samsung Galaxy S.

As you mentioned that after installing the z4root your downloading speed has gone down considerably, one cause for your problem can be that the installation of your z4root file has not been properly installed or while downloading the z4root file all files of z4root must not have been downloaded due to that your z4root must not have installed properly. So I would recommend you to download a new file of z4root and installed it properly. This information may be useful to you in solving your problem.

Looking to your problem I think you must Download and install new z4root file because According to review there is no problem in installing and using z4root file. For your downloading and installation purpose here are the steps I am providing to you for you to install the z4root file with easy steps
    • The first step is to Download z4root file from any downloadable site, if it is in .rar file then unzip the APK and save it on your desktop.
    • Once done with this connect your phone to your computer and copy the APK file to your memory card (SD card)
    • If you have download manager then its good, if not download one manager of your choice.
    • From your file manager install the APK file which you copied to your memory card. Once the installation is complete launch and tap on the root button in the application.
    • Reboot your device once all the process is complete.
    • After you are done with this there should not be problem while downloading your application it should work as it was working earlier.