Thread: MSI CX600 laptop making weird sound

MSI CX600 laptop making weird sound

Hey guys I have been using MSI CX600 laptop from some time now. It was running Windows 7 Operating system and was working very well without any issues. But then something happened and I ended up installing Windows Vista OS in my system. But as the internet speed in Windows vista seems to be coming very low, so I reinstalled Windows 7 in my system. But now I am able to hear weird and funny noise in my system. What must be causing this? How to solve the problem? Please help.

Re: MSI CX600 laptop making weird sound

According to me, there is some kind connection issue in your laptop. So, I would first suggest you to make sure that all the connections are proper and without any breaks or issues. Secondly, the sound might be coming because of some improper hardware connection, like loose RAM or something like that. So, for such kind of things I would suggest you to take your laptop to the nearest computer hardware store and get your laptop checked and repaired in any issues occur.

You mentioned that you have recently installed and uninstalled different Operating systems in your MSI CX600 laptop. So, there might be possibilities that you must have forgot to install few drivers in your system, which is why your system is behaving so strangely. So, I would recommend you to make sure that you have installed all the necessary drivers for your system. Make sure that you have installed the Sound Drivers as the issue with your laptop is related to sound. Reboot your system whenever the system is prompting for that.

Thank you, guys for your replies. I installed Windows 7 Operating system in my laptop. So I was under the pretext that all the necessary drivers for my system would have been already got installed along with the Windows 7 OS, as everyone said it contains all the basic drivers for your system, I did not installed any other drivers for my system. So can anyone tell me where exactly I can find the drivers for my system? Suggestions will be appreciated like always. Thank you.

You can use the Original Drivers CD, which you must have received along with your laptop to install all the drivers required for your system to run smoothly without any issues. Once you have installed the drivers, make sure that you restart your system when your operating system is prompting for the same. Also, once you have completed installing the drivers, establish Internet Connection and search for any latest available updates for your system. If found any then please install the updates. Make sure that you have installed the latest available sound divers for your system.

I was also unable to find the drivers for my MSI laptop and on my friends recommendation I searched for the necessary drivers on the official website of MSI and luckily found it on MSI’s website. So, I would also suggest you the same. Just search for MSI on Internet and visit the official website of MSI and search for the drivers for your MSI CX600 laptop. Either you can download entire drivers CD content or any particular device driver which is missing from your laptop. Choice is completely yours.