Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

booting is very Slow or not booting in MSI GX620

Portable Devices

Old 19-06-2011

booting is very Slow or not booting in MSI GX620

I am using MSI GX620 laptop and I have got virus in my laptop before some days and because of that I have formatted my whole hard drive and after that I have installed windows 7 again in my laptop. now after doing that when I start the laptop from that time my laptop boot very slow and sometimes it fails on boot screen only. Now I donít know what to do with this problem. Please give me some solution regarding this. Amy help will be appreciated.

Old 19-06-2011

Re: booting is very Slow or not booting in MSI GX620

I think you can solve this problem by doing following steps. First insert your operating system CD in your laptop and after that restart the laptop and after doing that you will get the two options in your screen one is for fresh install and another is for fresh copy install. Now you have to select repair option and after that it will repair whole system and solve your problem. I hope after doing that your problem will get solved and your laptop will boot normally.
Old 19-06-2011

I have inserted my operating system disk in my laptop and after that I have repaired my operating system and then also I get the same problem. Then I have also tried to fix this problem by installing the fresh copy of my operating system and then also I get the same problem. I also checked my laptop by installing operating system from other disk but it end up with the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this problem.
Old 19-06-2011

If you are not able to solve the problem by repairing the operating system and also if you have tried to fix the problem by installing the fresh copy of your operating system then I think you should try to fix this problem by updating your BIOS and after that your problem will get solved surly. You can update your BIOS by downloading the BIOS file from internet and after that making bootable CD or DVD by using that file. I hope this will be helpful to you.
Old 22-06-2011

The solution which you gave me that really helped me to fix this issue, after reading your post I created one Bootable USB stick to update my BIOS and after that I have tried to update the BIOS but I was not able to do that with my USB stick and after that I got one bootable disk from my friend and with the help of that disk I successfully updated my BIOS and now my laptop is booting normally. Thank you so much for providing me this solution.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,