Thread: Replaced LCD screen is very poor in Blackberry 8520

Replaced LCD screen is very poor in Blackberry 8520

There is problem with my Blackberry Curve 8520 display that I have replaced. The LCD in it has been smashed. I purchased a substitute display from eBay, fitted it and it works except the quality is not as excellent as the innovative. The icons as well as text look a bit pixilated and the colors are somewhat gray. It's similar to while you copy a picture off a website and afterward zoom into it a small piece on your PC. It makes the mobile phone impracticable. What can I do now?

Re: Replaced LCD screen is very poor in Blackberry 8520

I have ordered a reasonably priced method to solve a busted display on my BB Curve. I got the foremost one within 10 days following paying in support of the "speedy" shipping decision, the usual choice quoted over two week deliverance time. The display and tool at home inside a padded cover. No box, not anything inflexible to defend the display in any way. Regardless of doubting the fact that it would work, I tried anyway and was not suprized to find it didn't. I contacted the corporation and spoken my anxiety in excess of the lack of defense in transport and asked again for substitution.

I have also shipped back the foremost display within a box and padded cover and inquired the vendor to remain the arrival shipping in homecoming for essentially boxing up the display on the re-send. Following taking their instance in receiving the thing back into, and captivating some days of appraisal time to be certain that the thing capable for come back, after that sent out an additional one which as well took regarding two weeks to turn up.

I think that you didn’t get the original screen for your blackberry. If you didn’t get the original screen then there is no way that you can get the good quality similar to the genuine one. It may work properly but you didn’t get the actually clarity it needs to be. Furthermore make sure that the connector between the screen and phone’s motherboard sitting properly. If there is any connection mismatch then you will surely going see this issue.

First of all tell me how did you replace the defective screen with the new one? Did you get any help from technician or did it by yourself? Is so, then there is obviously be a chance that you haven’t fitted it properly. You could have damaged something while fitting it. Otherwise the screen itself might not be compatible with your phone. However just go to the official site of BB and see what model of screen compatible with your phone.

Screen - one of the main elements of the smartphone BlackBerry, and displays the user interface, and in the case of touch screens and even control. Screen LCD - one of the essential elements of the smartphone BlackBerry, and, unfortunately, cannot be repair in the event of a fault. If your phone is damaged screen (broken, filled with liquid), or there are faults in his work (shown colored spots or white image), the only possible solution - a replacement. In the case of sensor model Blackberry fault may also have a touch screen; it is also possible to substitute a new one.