Thread: No Sound in Compaq Presario C754TU

No Sound in Compaq Presario C754TU

Can anyone help me and my Presario? I think I have some virus in my Compaq so ended up with reformatting my HP Compaq Presario C700:C754TU with Windows 7 operating system. Now I have no sound in my Compaq sound driver. Tried system restore but no help .Still having the threat of no sound. I don’t want to reinstall my operating system. All help will be highly appreciated.

re: No Sound in Compaq Presario C754TU

I have better option to help you to solve your Compaq sound problem. There must be an Installation CD driver provided to you with the Presario by the dealer or the manufacturer. Insert the driver installation CD in your Compaq and install the required sound driver. After installation the sound driver will be installed to its place and it will start working fine. Play music and check whether sound is working or not. I am sure your problem will be solved.

Either way is to download the sound driver from the official website with the help of your browser. Before installation read the details to install the driver in proper manner. This will help you for smooth installation. I recommend you to download better version for better functionally and features. After installation check the sound by playing some song. Keep the driver setup saved in your Compaq so that in future if the problem is repeated than you can solve it in the same manner.

Still the same problem with you Presario then the other option I can suggest you is to take driver CD from your friend and install it in your Compaq Presario. Before installing the sound driver keep in mind that your friend has the correct driver CD of windows 7 operating system. If you install driver of other operating system then the trouble regarding sound would not be solved. After installing check the sound properly and restart your Compaq if required during installation. Don’t interrupt the process.